Profile for Skye > Reviews

Content by Skye

Skye "Skye" (swansea, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Portable ultra violet black light lamp & torch. UV Blacklight
Portable ultra violet black light lamp & torch. UV Blacklight
Offered by Europe Deal (Ship From Hong Kong)

2.0 out of 5 stars What's this FOR?, 2 April 2015
I'm not sure what this lamp is meant for. It's tiny, and its range is only inches. I had intended it to be used for something much more impressive, and this didn't work at all for that purpose. Disappointing.

2015 Knesebeck Wild Bears Calendar
2015 Knesebeck Wild Bears Calendar
by teNeues
Edition: Calendar

1.0 out of 5 stars Great pics, if you wanted a book of 12 bear pics., 2 April 2015
What I perhaps failed to realize is that there are no boxes to show the days... nowhere to write things in or keep track of anything at all. There is a beautiful picture, and underneath there is a row of numbers. That is it.

Star Wars Childrens Boys Cotton Rich Clone Wars Design Socks (Pack Of 2) (UK Shoe 12.5-3.5 , Euro 31-36 (Age: 8-12 years)) (Black/Blue)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

3.0 out of 5 stars Good if you've got 6-year-old sized expectations, 2 April 2015
The socks are okay. I ordered the 8-12 year size for my 6 year old son and it's a good thing... either my kid has giant feet (shakes head silently) or these run a tad small. Also the pictures are fuzzy, not nearly as clear as I'd have liked, but my boy is thrilled to have Anakin and what's-his-name on his feet in any case.

Dragonball Dragon Ball Characters Saiyan Goku Piccolo Saiyan Vegeta Cell Gohan Future Trunks13cm-17cm PVC Action Figure

2.0 out of 5 stars Bewildering, 18 April 2014
I bought this because my kids love the characters but it comes with many alternate body parts for changing hair and facial expressions, limbs, etc. The problem is that, since the bits are made to be interchangeable, they come apart easily... WAY too easily. It all just falls apart, and the pieces don't go back together easily at all. Vegeta is the only one who doesn't currently look like a very unfortunate multi-amputee.

Rag Dolls 14-inch Summer Kora
Rag Dolls 14-inch Summer Kora

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 April 2014
These rag dolls are beautifully made. I ordered several in this line and all are excellent (the Tommy doll is also great).

Schleich Boxer Male
Schleich Boxer Male

5.0 out of 5 stars schleich quality, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Schleich Boxer Male (Toy)
This is of the quality I would expect from Schleich toys, all of which are brilliant. We have many of these plastic animals... top quality, hard wearing, and very, VERY realistic.

The Amazing Spider-Man Action Figure 8" Toy NEW Marvel Comics
The Amazing Spider-Man Action Figure 8" Toy NEW Marvel Comics

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 18 April 2014
Good, solid toy. The detachable tail is not hard to remove, but also doesn't feel as if it will drop off easily. Well made.

Disguise The Amazing Spider-Man Lizard Classic Muscle Chest Child Costume 7 - 8
Disguise The Amazing Spider-Man Lizard Classic Muscle Chest Child Costume 7 - 8

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, size a little tricky, 18 April 2014
This costume is made for a 7 year old, but there is no room to spare for my skinny-as-a-rail 6 year old. Otherwise it's great. The mask fits perfectly and is the best kids' mask I've found, very realistic. More impressive costume than I expected.

Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Advance Heavy Duty Telescopic Ratchet Anvil Lopper
Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Advance Heavy Duty Telescopic Ratchet Anvil Lopper

5.0 out of 5 stars The heavenly choir sang about my loppers, 18 April 2014
These are the most wonderful loppers I've ever laid a hand on.

There was a tricky moment when I had no idea how ratchet loppers worked, but then it clicked and I applied them to my privet and the sound of harps and hosannas rang out from the sky! These are by far the best loppers I've used in 15 years of heavy hedge cutting. I've got a pile of branches out there as tall as I am and my arms don't ache at all. The ratchet function saves so much work.

A Genuine Satya Sai Baba variety carton with 12 x 15grm boxes of mixed incense as shown in the photo. Also included is a beautiful incense burner supporting the Delhi children's charity CRY & a handmade Yak in the Attic storage pouch to store your favourite fragrances.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, score!, 3 Sept. 2013
I love incense, and this is a real bargain. The quality is very high... no cheapy perfumey stuff... and the price is tiny for so much. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4