Profile for J D L > Reviews

Content by J D L

J D L (Britain)

Coasia Air Mentor PRO A 6-in-1 Indoor Air Quality Monitor (8096-AP)
Coasia Air Mentor PRO A 6-in-1 Indoor Air Quality Monitor (8096-AP)
Offered by WEBTAI

4.0 out of 5 stars And I have found the measurements useful. I have been able to make changes that ..., 10 April 2016
The measurements seem fairly accurate as far as I can tell. And I have found the measurements useful. I have been able to make changes that have improved air quality.

There are a few things that could be better to made it a more polished product. The biggest bugbear is that in the night mode there is still a flashing blue light at the back which means it is difficult to use in a bedroom at night. I assume the blue light is necessary as part of one of the measurement devices. Second is the triangular glowing light on the front. It's just too big, something more discrete would be better, less annoying. Though it can be turned off. Finally the app is, as someone else said, a bit finickity.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2016 10:01 AM BST

20 Pairs of Howard Leight Individually Wrapped Laser Lite Ear Plugs (3301105)
20 Pairs of Howard Leight Individually Wrapped Laser Lite Ear Plugs (3301105)
Offered by WE-PRO

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 10 Feb. 2011
Pretty good. Block sound quite well. Cheap. Can hurt a little after a while when using them when sleeping. I find it best to cut a bit off the end to make them more comfortable when resting my head on a pillow.

Is This Desire?
Is This Desire?

5.0 out of 5 stars Frozen beauty, 4 Nov. 2007
This review is from: Is This Desire? (Audio CD)
I bought this album in 1998 (a decade ago at time of writng) and love it more than ever.

There was a review somewhere that accused the album of not moving on from To Bring You My Love, to which I could not disagree more. There is a frozon, muted beauty to this rather bleak album. It is daring and emotional, she's screaming one moment, and in dulled into a coma another.

It is not perfect, some songs are not great songs, but it is brilliant in the sense that some people will love this album. PJ has created something of value.