Profile for D J K Smith > Reviews

D J K Smith

The Walking Dead Season 4
The Walking Dead Season 4
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars Season 4 has already been shown in the UK, ..., 24 Sept. 2014
Season 4 has already been shown in the UK, why are they timing the episode releases with the tv repeats? I only need the last three.

Silent Hill HD - Collection (PS3)
Silent Hill HD - Collection (PS3)
Offered by games-wizard

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff (mostly), 20 Jun. 2013
Alot of reviews complaining about graphics here but ignoring the 'fog issues' which don't seem to happen on my version I'm quite enjoying playing the games and given I was in my early teens when the second one originally came out playing through again while actually understanding all the visual imagery used etc is giving me a fresh outlook on the game's story. The hd graphics are better than alot of people seem to be saying but again these are old PS2 games at heart with a bit of gloss.

The controls for both games haven't changed from the originals but they are basically a 'survival horror' style setup so given that the gaming industry doesn't cater to that market anymore some younger people may not enjoy it.

I also have to add that the new voices on Silent hill 3 wind me up quite a bit especially as they are not optional as in SH2 but if you've never played the original version you'll probably not care.

Adults Camo Army Cargo Combat Trousers - 12 DIFFERENT CAMO PATTERNS! 30"-50" MUST SEE!
Offered by Dallas Wear Ltd
Price: £14.99 - £16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Size issues., 19 Jun. 2013
Delivery was very quick. There was an issue with size though, the waist is perfect but I think I'm a foot too short for these despite picking the size I always get. Only got them for a laugh though so I'll probably turn them into shorts or something.