Profile for dave N > Reviews

Stagg MA10BAG Basic Bag for Mandoline - Black/Grey
Stagg MA10BAG Basic Bag for Mandoline - Black/Grey
Price: 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great little bag, 30 April 2014
nice price, well made, perfect fit for my A style mandolin.
zips all work and seem well made, front pocket useful for strings / picks etc
good little , well padded, attractive bag for general storage / protection or gigging

Violins4you Violin Bow High Quality 4/4
Violins4you Violin Bow High Quality 4/4
Offered by Violins4You
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price as spare, 30 April 2014
solid (slightly overweight) bow that is very playable
great for beginners or as a working spare rather than taking my normal expensive bow around schools / lessons teaching.
perfect for beginners, useable by intermediate and great as a spare.
brilliant price

Stagg MUS-A1 BK Desktop Folding Music Stand - Black
Stagg MUS-A1 BK Desktop Folding Music Stand - Black
Price: 9.10

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful addition, 30 April 2014
nice little useful addition to having a normal floor stand. useful when short on space, or sitting down, or just cant be bothered putting a full stand up!. good for casual practice. well worth it.

Classic Cantabile ST100-W Music Stand Medium-Heavy White
Classic Cantabile ST100-W Music Stand Medium-Heavy White
Price: 22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars solid and useable, 30 April 2014
I have a couple of cheaper stands but they are not tall enough for me or stable enough to write on music in pencil/. I got this for teaching and it does the job very well. and is tall enough for me to use comfortably

Microphone Holder Studio
Microphone Holder Studio
Offered by Racksoy
Price: 11.74

3.0 out of 5 stars adapter missing, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Microphone Holder Studio
the cradle itself seems ok for the price - but the description clearly says it comes with the 3/8' adapter and mine did not so I cannot fit it to a 'normal' mic stand - I have written to amazon and await their response.. if the missing part arrives I would put it up to 4*

Samrick Transparent Screen Protector/Film/Foil and Microfibre Cloth for 7 inch Acer Iconia Tab (Pack of 3)
Price: 5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 2 Oct 2013
quick delivery, well packaged in jiffy bag plus with stiff card to avoid bending. Each of the protectors comes with a small cloth and applicator card. Only reason I didn't give 5* is I found the surface not quite as smooth and shiny as some protectors I've used before, but the quality is reasonable and for under 1 each, a lot cheaper than some other products ( up to 12 for 3 I have seen) . Good service, good product, recommended.