Profile for Rich Townend > Reviews

Content by Rich Townend

Rich Townend

Samsung S22C300HS 21.5 inch LED Monitor (250cd/m2, 1920x1080, 5ms, HDMI, VGA)
Samsung S22C300HS 21.5 inch LED Monitor (250cd/m2, 1920x1080, 5ms, HDMI, VGA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection at a great price., 22 Oct. 2013
I read through a lot of reviews for a lot of different pc monitors before deciding on this one, and I feel I definitely made the right choice.
Easy to set-up, auto-configurated itself with me only having to decrease the brightness slightly, though that was my personal preference, can't quite believe how crisp and clear the quality of the picture is.
The monitor/stand is sturdy, tidy and frees up a fair bit of space on my desk.
Contrary to what a handful of reviewers have stated, the monitor position IS adjustable, can be swivelled and tilted from the stand.
The touch controls I found to be extremely pleasing to use and not at all confusing or used by accident if you're aware of where they are, they're marked with a description on the front of the monitor whether icon or text and are a good 4 inches away from the desk so its near impossible to access them by accident reaching underneath the monitor.
I did read one review who gave it a 2 because he got sent a 2-pin plug, well I also got a 2-pin plug but alongside it was also the native 3 pin plug so big Kudos to Samsung for supplying both cables.
The stand has a very glossy finish and doesn't seem to want to hold fingerprint marks at all which is excellent, and I doubt it takes much maintenance to keep it dust free, if any.

All-in all I couldn't be happier with my purchase, took a few minutes to set up from unboxing to trying out with movies, games and general internet use.
It was just what I was looking for and more, highly recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2014 4:44 PM GMT