Profile for Miis R. E. Gardner > Reviews

Content by Miis R. E. Gardner

Miis R. E. Gardner "Rooby" (Essex, uk.)

Page: 1 | 2
Sick Bastards: A Novel of Extreme Horror, Sex and Gore
Sick Bastards: A Novel of Extreme Horror, Sex and Gore
Price: 2.05

3.0 out of 5 stars over hyped, 9 Jun 2014
Interestingly written. Keeps u reading and wanting to know what's going on. But the warnings you will read for this book are over hyped and not really justified.

The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 0.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Aug 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this game. Really got your grey matter thinking. Sadly there are only 3 levels, so I was most upset when I,finished the last level.... I wanted more!!! Still, worth the money and lots of fun. :-)

Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars irritated....., 10 May 2013
Began well, good graphics and scenes. Interesting plot, but now my game has frozen and I can't play it any more. So highly irritating and a waste of a quid. :-(
Aid have loved it if I cud play it all I am sure.

Big Tunes Back 2 The 90s
Big Tunes Back 2 The 90s

4.0 out of 5 stars a blast from the past......., 9 Sep 2009
This item does exactly what it says on the tin.... takes you back to the 90's. It's packed full of 90's tunes to get you dancing and bring back many a fun memory. A big recommendation to those of you who love 90's music. Reminds me of school discos and such (Dunno if thats a good thing!! lol)

Hold On Tight
Hold On Tight
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 8.06

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty good.................., 7 Mar 2009
This review is from: Hold On Tight (Audio CD)
i do not actually own this album, but saw this group supporting Fall out boy last night and i have to say they're pretty good. I am normally less than impressed with the standard of support acts, but this group were pretty good. there a quirky, poppy, type of band , in the vein of fob, but with female leads, which is a nice change.
I have every intention of purrchacing this album and adding it to my collection. a good band to look out for in the future i feel :-)

Scouting For Girls
Scouting For Girls
Price: 5.67

4.0 out of 5 stars pleasant little happy thing., 1 Jan 2008
This review is from: Scouting For Girls (Audio CD)
I like this album. Its nothing amazing. But it has some great tunes on it and makes for good jumping up and down singing at the top of your voice type music. I love elvis aint dead. If you have liked their singles then you wont be dissapionted, just dont hope for anything mindblowing.

Robyn (UK Edition Bonus Track)
Robyn (UK Edition Bonus Track)
Offered by darrin1471
Price: 3.45

4.0 out of 5 stars a totally brilliant suprise, 1 Jan 2008
I have only listened to this album once the whole way through so far and a few times just to the first few songs. I bought it as a christmas present to myself. I loved her hits heartbeat and you cant handle me. So thought id give the album a pop. And i must say im totally impressed. Its great getting ready music. or feel good songs. Kinda dancy, but singable to. I recomend it if you liked her recent singles. its been put straight onto my mp3 player and will be wat im listening to on the way to uni for a long time!!
Highly recomended!!

Saw 3 (Extreme Edition) [2006] [DVD]
Saw 3 (Extreme Edition) [2006] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tobin Bell
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT
Price: 2.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad...but no way as good as 1 and 2!!!, 30 Oct 2007
I loved the first 2 saw films, they had great plots and superb twists. So was really excited at seeing saw 3. I was, however a little dissappointed. Although it is in keeping with the past two films and has some fantastic devices of torture for the "victims", i feel the plot and subsequent "twists" were what let the film down! The final twist involving the doctor and the man was great. But it was lost in the fact that there was a futher "Twist" involving Amanda... which was just rubbish and not really needed. All it succeeded in doing was distract from the first twist and, quite frankly, made the films ending a bit of a mess!!!!!! Not a bad watch if your a fan.... and if you intend on seeing 4 im sure you will need to see this one to understand whats going on.... but if your not a saw fan i.d bypass this film as its not that great.

Dragonfly [DVD]
Dragonfly [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kevin Costner
Price: 4.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty B****y good!!, 15 May 2007
This review is from: Dragonfly [DVD] (DVD)
I saw this film a few nights ago on telly. I thought the idea seemed interesting, but didnt hold out much hope for it being a good film.... how wrong i was!

This film kept you hooked throughout. I enjoyed being taken along on kevins emotional journey of grief. Although there were a few predictable moments that you could see coming a mile off, i thought the suprise ending was great. I really didnt see it coming at all. I had many other scenarios in my head, but that one was fab. and quite origional.... had me crying buckets.

I really recomend this film to anyone who likes mild supernatural films. I would say its on a par, in nature, with sixth sense, not for the content, but for the tone of the film.

If you enjoyed sixth sense then im pretty sure you'll enjoy this film.

The Ugly [1998] [DVD]
The Ugly [1998] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paolo Rotondo
Offered by CP UK And Global LTD
Price: 2.00

3.0 out of 5 stars not too sure about this....., 12 Nov 2006
This review is from: The Ugly [1998] [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this film coz it looked intereting and i like films that are confusing and make you think throughout. Which this film did. I really enjoyed the film and not knowing exactly what was going on, trying to piece the plot together. But i felt very let down by the ending. No questions are answered. It undid alot of the conclusions i had come to for other parts of the film and left me feeling a little cheated. There was no big twist or revelation. Unless im being totally stupid and missing the point, i got the feeling that it just 'ended' with no explanation to any of it, and made me feel like it was a complete waste of time having watched the rest of the film. the ending could have taken many more interesting routes which would have validated the rest of the film and made it into a very enjoyable movie.

Promisisng start but very annoying ending.

Page: 1 | 2