Profile for julie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Trixie Bathrobe for Dogs Microfibre XL 75 cm Blue
Trixie Bathrobe for Dogs Microfibre XL 75 cm Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 17 Aug. 2015
Great product arrived before estimated date , does what it's meant to . Very absorbent easy to wash and dry . Fits my Weimeraner perfect with a bit of room and he's big for his breed .

Hozelock 4-in-1 Porta Shower
Hozelock 4-in-1 Porta Shower

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Aug. 2015
Love this , bought for the dog as much easier than pulling out the hose out every time he's rolled in something ! Will be great in winter when I will fill with warm water . Easy to assemble and use looks good quality have used it a few times and shower head has reasonable pressure , enough for a filthy dog ,

Riding and Roadcraft: The BHS Riding and Road Safety Manual (Official Bhs Exams Tests 1-6)
by British Horse Society

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 1 Feb. 2015
No as described , all tests at back had answers filled in crossed out and corrected in pen . Item was described as havin no internal markings or notes . Absolutely useless for use it was intended

LOVE MY CASE / Apple iPhone 5s / 5 Black & White Snow Leopard Pu Leather Wallet Case with Detachable Hard case with Exclusive LMC Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Love My Case Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 15 Jun. 2014
Have had many of same covers from this company and loved them all . Gave them as gifts as well . This one was much cheaper feeling and the magnet not as strong as previous one,my phone fell out twice breaking the casing on the inner cover !!!! Had to take it off and revert to previous one which was getting shabby but is way better quality . The plain black seem to be better than the coloured or patterned Not sure what to get now or if to chance another from here ?

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 0.9 m / 3 Feet - Black
AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 0.9 m / 3 Feet - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Sept. 2013
Bought this for my daughters iPhone 4S and iPad 2 .i was sick of the Apple ones breaking and I had bought a few cheaper ones which overheated or just stopped working .
I thought Amazon would be a safe trusted brand and I wasn't t wrong .
Had this and the iPhone 5 ones for over a month now and they work perfect . The wires are much thicker and stronger than any others .
Totally recommend buying this product . I'm going to buy all Amazon iPhone accessories from now on .

AmazonBasics USB Charging and Synchronising Cable for Apple iPod 4, iPod nano 6, iPad 3, iPhone 4S and Previous Apple Models 1 m / 3.2 Feet  Black
AmazonBasics USB Charging and Synchronising Cable for Apple iPod 4, iPod nano 6, iPad 3, iPhone 4S and Previous Apple Models 1 m / 3.2 Feet Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Sept. 2013
Can't fault this item , I've had it for over a month now and it's used daily.
It's much stronger than the Apple ones and a bit longer . I will be ordering more and the plugs too . As long as they still sell them I will never go back to Apples sub standard products for my iPhone 5

Hanes Fit T-Shirt-WHI-S
Hanes Fit T-Shirt-WHI-S
Offered by Dig My T Shirt

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 9 Aug. 2013
Have bough Hanes vests and T shirts for my husband for years in america, then the last couple of years from Amazon > this year the white in the T shirts and vests washed terrible . I washed them as to the label instructions and I dont tumble dry anything > they shrank a good bit on the length and went out of shape at the side seam > They are now unwearable I have no idea what has changed since I bought them last year but Hanes need to change it back whatever it is .

Hanes Fit-T Sleeveless WHITE S
Hanes Fit-T Sleeveless WHITE S
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 9 Aug. 2013
My husband has bought this brand for years in black and white . weirdly this year the black although a bit thinner material from what they used to be washed well > The white although washed to instructions on the label went out of shape and shrank in length on the first wash, rendering them unwearable . I don't know what has changed , or why they are different from the black ones but I wont be buying them again in white .

Decrescent Universal Case with 360 Degree Rotation Windscreen In Car Mount for Apple iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/iPod Touch 2G/3G/4G/5G

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok up to now !, 3 Aug. 2013
The reviews for this were not too good , but I was desperate for an in car cradle for my iPhone 5 so bought it anyway .
It says on the information that it will attach to the dash but it doesn't I tried in mine , my husbands and my friends cars and never attached to any if them . It did attach firmly to my windscreen so I've left it there , my phone goes in and out fine though one of the pads fell off . I managed to stick it back in and up to now it's been fine .
Overall a decent cradle for a fair price .

LOVE MY CASE / Apple iPhone 5 Black PU Leather Wallet case with Magnetic Removable Hard Cover with Stylus & Screen Protector.
Offered by Love My Case Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Aug. 2013
This is a great case for the price . Sturdy and love that the iPhone is removable and magnetic.
The money part is ok you can fit a couple of folded notes and a card in the slots , so handy for popping out with .
Overall does what it's meant to and is well worth the money .

Page: 1 | 2