Profile for Balibou > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Biotics Research - ADP 120T
Biotics Research - ADP 120T
Offered by AmericanVitaminSpot

5.0 out of 5 stars Got rid of a nasty parasitic infection with ADP, 23 April 2015
This is the best supplement I have taken in years. I had very bad diarrhoea for months due to a b. Hominis parasite i could not get rid of. A naturopath recommended the oil of oregano. I initially bought another brand and it made only a small difference. I had less cramping but still diarrhoea. When I ran out of the other brand, a friend recommended this one. I am so glad I tried it! 2 days after I started it, for the first time in 6 months, the diarrhoea was gone. I took 6 tablets a day for one month. I always have the ADP in my press now. I will try it for other things like cold and flus etc.

Very Late Diagnosis of Asperger Syndrome (Autism Spectrum Disorder)
Very Late Diagnosis of Asperger Syndrome (Autism Spectrum Disorder)
by Philip Wylie

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great book for those diagnosed as adults, 23 April 2015
A very useful book for those diagnosed later in life. I was diagnosed at 50 and this book reflected a lot of my experiences particular with family members. The author also talks about the impact of a late diagnosis, which can be libarating and very upsetting at the same time. A lot of books are written for teenagers or children so this one is a very good buy for adults with as pergers.

Lifestream Natural Calcium Powder 100g
Lifestream Natural Calcium Powder 100g
Offered by All Mall Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars The only calcium I buy now, 23 April 2015
The only calcium supplement I use. It is natural and seems to be well absorbed. I do not eat dairy so I tried a few calcium supplements and I like this one the best. The powder form is quite economical and goes a long way.

Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Color Care Shampoo 1 Litre
Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Color Care Shampoo 1 Litre
Offered by Hair Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars The best product for keratin treated hair, 22 Nov. 2014
I have a keratin treatment in my hair and this is the best product I have found to keep it in good shape

Once They Moved Like the Wind: Cochise, Geronimo, and the Apache Wars
Once They Moved Like the Wind: Cochise, Geronimo, and the Apache Wars
by David Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 22 Nov. 2014
Very interesting book. It shows how armies have not changed very much. Today the same mistakes and failed tactiques are being used in Irak and afghanistan. An eye opener.

Granovita Organic Evening Primrose Oil 260 ml
Granovita Organic Evening Primrose Oil 260 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for menopause symptoms, 22 Nov. 2014
Excellent product and good value. I take it for menopause symptoms. If I stop it I get hot flushes. So it definitely works.

Biogaia Probiotic Straws, 30 Count Boxes
Biogaia Probiotic Straws, 30 Count Boxes
Offered by Deals of UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Did nothing for my ibs, 13 Sept. 2014
I tried those for IBS and did not see any difference. Maybe it will work for other people as evtyone has their own gut ecology

Great Lakes Unflavored Gelatin, Kosher, 16 Oz
Great Lakes Unflavored Gelatin, Kosher, 16 Oz
Offered by windsor goods

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to take gelatin if you are allergic to pork, 13 Sept. 2014
I am allergic to pork so I was delighted to find this product. I used to make my own bone broth gelatin but this saves me time.

Minivita Gaba Rice Jasmine 500 g (Pack of 5) (Organic)
Minivita Gaba Rice Jasmine 500 g (Pack of 5) (Organic)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super healthy rice, 13 Sept. 2014
I am delighted with this rice. Ungerminated cereals contain anti nutrients in the form of phytic acid. It impairs digestion and inhibits trypsin. I used to sprout my rice, which de activate the anti nutrients. This was quite time consuming. Now that I have found this rice, my life is a lot easier. The taste is great as well. I will reorder soon.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars This is not coconut milk but fine coconut meal, 5 Dec. 2013
I was very disappointed in this product. I thought it was coconut milk which would mix with water. It is not, it is just very finely ground desiccated coconut. It is not even as fine as coconut flour./ It does not make coconut milk when mixed with water.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4