Profile for Skylight > Reviews

Pooems: A Revolting Rhyming Picture Book
Pooems: A Revolting Rhyming Picture Book
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars lol momennts, 15 Mar 2014
i gave this book a 5 coz it is FUNNY and being 12 with a 2 year olds mind i find it hilarious so if your like me your gonna love this book :) this book is definitely 4lol moments lolage

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars candy crush 4 words, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
fun addictive awsome epic are the 4 words i would use to describe candy crush fun beacause it includes sweets addictive because i can't stop playing it awsome because it is awesomely awesome and epic because epic is a epic word but any ways get it it has sooooooo many levels and is epic sorry like the word epic but buy it any way it has good graphics and good but cheesey musicbut all around epic

Mystery of the Opera
Mystery of the Opera
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mystery of the Opera (App)
i only gave it a one because it only gives you half a level i am no brains and i finished the game in under ten minuets im sure this one is a rip off and they only did a half one so people get the full version SO DON`T GET IT!!!!!!!!

Twas the Night Before Christmas (Wordsworth Children's Classics)
Twas the Night Before Christmas (Wordsworth Children's Classics)
by Various
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection, 18 Dec 2012
I love this book. It's a paperback with many stories of Christmas, opening with Twas the Night before Christmas poem. They are all suitable for elder children to read on their own at any time (my 8 and 11yo are avid readers) or reading out loud to them; which is what we do in the few days before Christmas.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and useful, 28 Jun 2011
Its a blackout blind and considering the low, low price I was expecting something far cheaper and of a more inferior quality than what I recieved. I was pleasantly surprised with the thickness of the fabric.

The fittings were easy to install and the blinds are now in-situ. Obviously it is a low-cost blind so therefore I wont be letting the kids pull it about!

Market-Place seller also despatched the following day - very quick delivery; thanks.

Character World Disney Princess Royal Shaped Rug
Character World Disney Princess Royal Shaped Rug

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mat, 15 April 2011
My daughter loves this mat/rug. It is well made and non-slip (on the carpet), but light enough for her to move around her room as she wishes. It is a reasonable sized rug for a young child.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but...., 15 April 2011
With little kids, blackout blinds are worth far more than their weight in gold! This one is an easy to use "blind". Its simple to use and set up and doesn't allow too much light around the edges if you ensure you leave a little extra between the edge and the velcro. They are easy to put up and take down and I have minimal light-bleed on mine (impossible to erradicate with a DIY solution!)

I have two gripes though - in my particular packaging there wasn't enough velcro to go quite all the way around the windows, and I ended up with left over hook velcro and 6ins too short for the other! The second gripe is the stickyness of the velcro. Its naff. Despite doing exactly as the instructions tell you and waiting 24hrs before using, the velcro comes away from the sheet when removing; although oddly is currently tacky enough to keep the "blind" in place overnight. I will have to sew the velcro onto the blind and I hope the sewing holes don't cause too much of a light-bleed! Or perhaps some fabric glue instead.

But overall and as previously mentioned, certainly worth it. The first night gave me an extra 3hrs sleep in total as the kids didn't wake up!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2011 6:09 PM BST

Guards! Guards!: (Discworld Novel 8) (Discworld Novels)
Guards! Guards!: (Discworld Novel 8) (Discworld Novels)
by Terry Pratchett
Price: 6.14

5.0 out of 5 stars On of the best books in the world. Ever., 30 Nov 2010
Laugh? And then some. I think this is the best book in the world. Ever. Its a great story, vivid characters and if you allow yourself to, you could be laughing at every line in the book.

Bob the Builder on Site Pocket Library
Bob the Builder on Site Pocket Library
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 30 Nov 2010
I bought this item months ago (before the previous reviewer) and put them away for a birthday. These are not as expected; they are not Bob stories - Bob the Builder On Site are books about diggers and heavy plant that you would find onsite. My 2yo is not interested in them at all, with very few Bob pictures and nothing I can even make up a story for him to follow. Really disappointed.

Intelex Henry Warmheart Microwaveable Bear Brown
Intelex Henry Warmheart Microwaveable Bear Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars NEVER wash him!, 3 Nov 2010
My DD loves her bear. He is a heavy weighted chap, and keeps her company. He warms well in the microwave and a pleasant scent. However - DO NOT ever wash him. I know it says this on the label and it means it! Having left him out in the rain (I did, not DD) I was forced to put him in the washing machine. It stinks now (imagine a teens room thats not been cleaned for months and its worse than that!) I have had to buy a new one as the stench was just overwhelming throughout the house.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3