Profile for 74Miles74 > Reviews

Content by 74Miles74

74Miles74

Chris Eubank: The Autobiography
Chris Eubank: The Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read and very important information on the corr.ect way to mature, and and devour Strawberry bonbons, 10 Nov. 2014
What an excellent read, amazing life and achievements as well as lessons on conduct for us all.  I’ve just about read them all; Calzaghe, Froch, Benn, Haye, Hatton, McGuigan, all good reads in their own right however I think Christopher Eubank tops the list for me.  Congratulations Christopher.

PS - I’ve got a packet of strawberry bonbons nicely ageing and maturing in my glovebox just in case 1KO stops by Nottingham in the next 4 months.

War and Peace: My Story
War and Peace: My Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets my Hall of Fame vote any day, there's only one Ricky Hatton, 29 May 2014
I love the honesty in Ricky's biog. The good and the bad, definitely the peoples champion. I never followed you to Vegas but was routing for you at 5am like millions of others. Good Luck for your next phase champ. There's only one Ricky Hatton.

The Cobra: My Story
The Cobra: My Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Cobra, what a read., 25 Feb. 2013
Favourite quotes: "Joe, if ur reading his, you should have fought me, but deep down you probably know this.".... And second... "I fell in love, properly in love" can't blame u mate, who wouldn't @RachelCordingly is a stunner.

Congrats on ur success; for Rocco, good luck for your next bairn, and please spark Kessler out. Good as he is that crown is yours.