Profile for S. Perry > Reviews

S. Perry (UK)

Neoglory Chunky Enamel Cleopatra Snake Serphant Ring
Neoglory Chunky Enamel Cleopatra Snake Serphant Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 May 2014
I love this ring, the colours are great, it really stands out, it is big but not too big, and the gold colour seems to be lasting through quite alot of punishment as I am not very careful with my jewellery. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Festival Welly Wellington Garden Ankle Rain Boots Red
Festival Welly Wellington Garden Ankle Rain Boots Red
Offered by Spylovebuy Shoes
Price: 19.95

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 6 May 2014
The fit of these boots is tight, I am a 6 and a half so I ordered 7, they were wearable but slightly tight, so if you are a 7 then I imagine it would be worse - I do not have wide feet and have never had this problem before! These boots are really pretty and I got ALOT of compliments when I wore them out, unfortunately I was only able to wear them twice before BOTH boots split, the split was on the strawberry part of the boot leading me to believe these are mad from very inferior quality materials.

A Collection Of 30 Sempervivum Varieties Hens & Chicks in plug tray
A Collection Of 30 Sempervivum Varieties Hens & Chicks in plug tray
Offered by Direct Plants Yorkshire
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great selection, 7 Mar 2014
really lovely healthy plants, great selection, I'm so pleased with them, can't wait to get them all planted out...it's great to find someone who sells a variety, I always check the garden centre when we go but they always seem to overlook these pretty and easy to grow plants.

Yankee Candle White Heart Sampler Holder
Yankee Candle White Heart Sampler Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 4 Jan 2014
this is a lovely little candle holder, perfect for the small yankee candles, quite sturdy for the price and it looks really pretty when the candle is lit and the light from the flames is shining through the holes, I'm really happy with this item.

New Large Swarovski Crystal Filled Tea Light Candle Holder
New Large Swarovski Crystal Filled Tea Light Candle Holder
Offered by Diamond Affair UK
Price: 34.99

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE!, 4 Jan 2014
I bought this t-light holder as I thought it would be a lovely addition to my collection, unfortunately it is a very poor copy of a swarovski product, firstly, it is covered in scratches, secondly, it has an insert in the candle holder and t-lights do not fit making this item completely useless, thirdly, the base has absolutely no sparkle and is quite dull, there is a gap between the base and top half.

The photo in the listing is a photo taken from the swarovski website which is extremely misleading - in fact I would say it is dishonest as the product I received is NOT the product pictured.

While I accept that the listing does say it is not made by swarovski anyone can see that the listing is meant to be misleading, apparently I am welcome to send the item back because of the scratches but the seller said nothing about the photo or the fact that candles don't even fit in the hole.

My advice, pay a little extra for the real thing, I will be in future.

invisibleSHIELD for Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Screen Only
invisibleSHIELD for Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Screen Only

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!, 4 Jun 2012
Impossible to fit and now in the bin. The solution you have to spray on your fingers dries within seconds so is useless. That is of course when you can actually get some out of the dispenser! Secondly, I don't live in a clinically sealed lab so dust and hair stick to the screen protector straight away. You're supposed to spray the cover with the solution before fitting to prevent this. That'll be the solution that won't come out of the dispenser. Because the solution dries too quickly the screen protector gets sticky it becomes impossible to stick on correctly. After several attempts to fit the protector I gave up and have decided to go cover-less.

***Pack of Six*** Samsung Galaxy Nexus 9250 LCD / Screen Protector with Free MicroFibre Cleaning Cloth [UK Gadget]

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy., 29 May 2012
Having tried to fit these to my Galaxy Nexus, I wonder whether the people that make/sell these have ever seen a Galaxy Nexus. When you line up the top of the screen protector with the top of the screen, the plastic covers the phone speaker and leaves big gaps at the bottom of the screen. The shape of the screen protector doesn't match the shape of the screen. Nowhere near as good as the protectors you get from Diztronic. Don't know whether I got a bad batch but on this evidence I wouldn't risk it.