Profile for Marita > Reviews

Content by Marita

Marita

Microfibre Cloths - Pack of 10 Cloths - Large 40cm x 40cm - Blue - Great for Cleaning Cars, Boats, Kitchens etc.
Offered by Rinkit Ltd
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Cloths, 2 Oct 2013
Great size, Great absorbency. Great Price. These cloths are very versatile. I have used them for general dusting and also wet for cleaning. Nice weight also.

Aurora 6W GU10 LED Light Bulbs Warm White - Perfect Size Retrofit
Aurora 6W GU10 LED Light Bulbs Warm White - Perfect Size Retrofit
Offered by Lights4u
Price: 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic replacement of 50W halogen, 2 Oct 2013
I have been trying so many versions of LED light bulbs. At last, I have found one that is as good as the original 50W halogen.
These bulbs are the perfect fit. Will certainly purchase more.

Breville VST025 Sandwich Press
Breville VST025 Sandwich Press
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandwich Maker, 18 Jan 2012
I bought this sandwich maker based on all the reviews on Amazon. I have to say it lives up to all the excellent reviews. It toasted the sandwiches perfectly!! It wipes clean easily if there is any leakage. GREAT SANDWICH MAKER!!!!!

Integral NEON 16GB USB Drive - Yellow
Integral NEON 16GB USB Drive - Yellow
Price: 9.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty USB, 17 Jan 2012
Got this for my son as it was in the best for durability on the Gadget Show. It went through water, mud, sand and driven over by a four wheel drive and still worked!!!

Skagen Gents Watch Slimline Steel 233 XLGS1
Skagen Gents Watch Slimline Steel 233 XLGS1

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy Watch, 17 Jan 2012
I bought this watch for my husband after Christmas, it was less than half its original price. I was new to Skagen and had received two watches for myself from the family as Christmas gifts. The ladies' watches are stunning! The sleek designs and added crystals make them look so classy and modern. Love the range.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Lamp, 17 Jan 2012
Bought two of these lamps and they look lovely. The pleated pattern on the shades adds to the overall effect when light is on. The price was fantastic! They look much more expensive! I fitted an 18watt fluorescent bulb and the light is superb.

12v MR16 LED BULB 6W WITH 27 x 5050 SMD LED's IN WARM WHITE ** SUPER BRIGHT MR16 LED LIGHT BULBS - THE BRIGHTEST SMD BULBS AVAILABLE EMITTING 450 LUMENS - EXTREMELY BRIGHT AND IDEAL FOR REPLACING 50W - 60W HALOGEN BULBS **
Offered by LED Hive Ltd
Price: 5.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as bright as 50w Halogen, 17 Jan 2012
Not as bright as the description says, but adequate. Perhaps the cool white version is brighter! I still have not found an LED bulb to match up to 50w Halogen, but hopefully a low energy replacement is soon on the way!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2012 7:58 AM GMT

GU10 80 LED Cluster LED 4.5W WARM WHITE! LOW Power - Energy Saving LED Light bulb, LED Spotlight, Standard Size and High Quality LED Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Best LEDs to date., 19 Aug 2011
I have tried many of the new GU10 LEDs and eventually have found one I like. Others have been too yellow or too blue with a light equivalent not matching 50W. These lights are the best to date I have tried. The beam angle is slightly less. All things considered, they are excellent and hopefully I will notice a reduction in my electricity costs!!!! Furthermore these lights are the keenest price around. Very quick delivery.......24 hrs. I have purchased both the warm and cool version. Personally the warm are best for inside and the cool outside.

Netgear Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Netgear Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Price: 39.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Device !!!!, 22 July 2011
We have a fairly large two storey house (4000+ sq.ft) with solid first floor floors. Having a good wireless signal throughout the house meant we would move the router between ground and first floor depending on where it was needed most. We thought of upgrading from a G router to an N router but were told that this wouldn't solve the problem. Upon browsing through Amazon we noticed the Netgear Wireless Extender, and by its description it was exactly what we needed.

The extender was simple to set-up, and the signal throughout the house is fantastic. Best purchase I have made in a long time.

I was so pleased it prompted me to write my first review.

Highly recommended!!!!!!