Profile for Nicole Rossiter > Reviews

Content by Nicole Rossiter

Nicole Rossiter

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
MaxiNutrition Progain Mass and Strength Flapjack Bars - Chocolate, Raisin and Hazelnut, 90 g, Box of 12

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a flapjack..Dry..waste of chewing! Don't buy!, 6 Mar. 2015
I was hoping for something atleast edible to gain weight, but these are dry and taste gritty, no moisture at all, and it's like biting into a bar of soiled cocoa but it doesn't taste nice at all, now I don't know if I can manage to eat all of these, or do I throw them away, because I'm not sure anyone would like them, it should not be called in any kind of way a "flapjack" and raisins are non existent, I hate to give bad reviews but I really expected to atleast be able to eat it, I can't bring myself to finish the rest of the bar ... I would not advise buying at all, unless you want to punish your tastebuds.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Nivea Daily Essentials Tinted Moisturising Day Cream Natural SPF 15 50 ml
Nivea Daily Essentials Tinted Moisturising Day Cream Natural SPF 15 50 ml
Offered by Your247Chemist

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Jun. 2014
Was cheap and less harsh that foundation, don't use too much or it would look pasted, but a little bit makes you look great and natural, I love it

Auf Wiedersehen Pet: The Complete Brand New Series [DVD] [2002]
Auf Wiedersehen Pet: The Complete Brand New Series [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Tim Healy

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 20 Jun. 2014
Cheap and my dad loved it, was cheaper than anywhere else, would reccomend if your a Geordie lover and love Newcastle!

Auf Wiedersehen Pet: The Special [DVD] [2004]

Dvd ~ Tim Healy

Sony MSMT4GN 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Card
Sony MSMT4GN 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 Jun. 2014
It came in the post and my dog ripped it up when I was out, but it works perfectly and I love it

Goodmans Freeview Automatic Set Up and Auto Retune Twin Scart Digital Set Top Box
Offered by DIRECT 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Small, 20 Jun. 2014
It does it's job but it's teeny, scared incase it gets nocked over, still cool, and came fast, quite cheap

All This Bad Blood
All This Bad Blood
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (Audio CD)
My dad loves Bastille, it was quite cheap and came fast, I would reccomend to anyone, favourite song is "of the night"

Doctor Who - Complete Specials (The Next Doctor/ Planet of the Dead/ Waters of Mars & Winter Specials) [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Tennant
Offered by Assai-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Jun. 2014
Was the cheapest and I love the specials, I love doctor who, it came brand new, I loved it, would reccomend

Smiffys Michael Jackson Billie Jean Glove
Smiffys Michael Jackson Billie Jean Glove
Offered by Hollmes Party Inspiration

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 20 Jun. 2014
Abit itchy when wearing it, but looks cool and was really good price, I love Michael Jackson! Billie Jean is not my lover!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4