Profile for sansmx95 > Reviews

Content by sansmx95

sansmx95

Asus X551MA-SX030H 15.6-inch Notebook (Intel Celeron N2815 1.86GHz, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB HDD, DVD-RW, Wi-Fi, Webcam, Bluetooth, Windows 8 64-bit)

1.0 out of 5 stars Recieved a faulty model!, 10 Jun 2014
After carefully looking around for a laptop at this price, I finally decided to choose this Asus laptop for many reaons such as good repuatitions and I also own many Asus products!
But when I recieved it, I turned it on for the first time and I could hear a sharp noise coming from the hard drive. The laptop took its time to turn on and when it does, it could not load Windows and I would end up in the BIOS. After carefully investigating the situation, I found out that the hard drive had a major fault. In the end I had to return and get a refund. i guess I was the unlucky one! :(

Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Offered by PreisCompany

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good mouse for its price!, 6 Sep 2012
Its a very good mouse for the price, I'm actually using right now! Its perfect size and fits perfectly in your hands. There are some reviews of it being "short lifed" but mine has actually lasted quite long! It performs as good as my other £70 gaming mouse and sometimes better! I sometimes use this mouse to play games such as Battlefield 3 over my gaming mouse and this mouse never lets me down! Overall really pleased with this mouse and i would 100% recommend it!

Norton Internet Security 2012, 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)
Norton Internet Security 2012, 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Norton Internet security 2012, 12 Nov 2011
Got this product 9 days late which I had never experienced with norton products before but it did arrive in the end. Norton 2012 is much improved then the previous 2011 visually in my opinion and also preforms better. As it arrived REALLY late and to make up for it, Amazon sent me loads of vouchers :D