Profile for scottripper > Reviews

Jelly Belly Assorted Energizing Sport Beans
Offered by Funky Pumpers Ltd
Price: 1.60

1.0 out of 5 stars disapontment, 9 May 2014
Bought for my sporty daughter who was not impressed although she normally loves jelly bellys.Would not buy again or recommend.

Optical Illusions (Little Giant Book)
Optical Illusions (Little Giant Book)
by Keith Kay
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 9 May 2014
Bought for 7 year old granddaughter for xmas and she loved it. Both her and her sister had a giggle at some pix. Great little book that was even taken to school and brownies to show off.

Flight Travel Support Socks SaphenaActive University College London European Standard CEN/TC205 Shoe Size 6 to 11
Offered by Holywood
Price: 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, 18 April 2014
Wore the socks once and thought they were fine. The second time they just more or less fell apart - unraveling at the toes. I should really have returned them but just put it down to experience.

Magic Tree
Magic Tree
Offered by NEW ERA
Price: 1.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Magic Tree (Toy)
Bought 1 for each of my granddaughters who are 8 and 9 and poured the chemical with supervision. They are still blossomed 4 weeks later. My daughter was so impressed she asked me to order 1 for a friend's children so I got another 2 for my granddaughters as they had gone home last time and didn't quite see the trees coming to fruition. Just don't expect a toy. It really is just something to look at however every time they come out they enjoy seeing the colourful trees on my kitchen windowsill.

Egg Laying Rubber Chicken
Egg Laying Rubber Chicken
Offered by Express Goods UK
Price: 1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars easter fun, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Egg Laying Rubber Chicken (Toy)
Bought 1 for each of grandchildren for easter as I don;t buy them eggs. They thought they were disgustingly brilliant. They are 8 and 9 and thought it was even funnier as their mum is pregnant. We all had a good laugh with these.

Jelly Belly Bean Boozled Spinner Game Jelly Bean Box 100 g
Jelly Belly Bean Boozled Spinner Game Jelly Bean Box 100 g

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN GAME, 4 Jan 2014
bought this to play on Christmas night with the family. Was so popular my daughter bought 1 for new year. Lots of laughs with this 1 and great for all ages.

Cyberlink PowerDirector 11 Ultra (PC)
Cyberlink PowerDirector 11 Ultra (PC)
Price: 69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, 4 Jan 2014
Had cyberlink 7 previously so found this easy to use. Only problem is the length of time it takes to burn a movie to dvd.
I have looked at forums etc... but can't find a solution. (hence 4 stars).

Viceroybedding Burgundy Double Size 240 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Striped Duvet Cover Set
Offered by Viceroy Bedding
Price: 24.95

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 4 Jan 2014
Material not as soft as expected and disappointed no poppers. Good size and colour. Not my best buy but using it anyway.

Official Mila Kunis 2014 Calendar
Official Mila Kunis 2014 Calendar
by Mila Kunis
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Artistic?, 4 Jan 2014
My daughter suggested I get this for her boyfriend's Christmas. I had never heard of Mila and was a bit surprised when he opened it (so was he) but we both found it funny. He likes it anyway.

Furby Boom Polka Dots
Furby Boom Polka Dots
Offered by Wi-Shop
Price: 45.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Furby Boom Polka Dots (Toy)
Bought for granddaughter at Christmas. She loves it. They are really quite cute. Only downside is you really need internet to use it and I don't feel this is highlighted enough. Fortunately she has her tab.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4