Profile for Gareth Scorer > Reviews

Gareth Scorer

Kit for Kids Kidtex Foam Travel Cot Mattress
Kit for Kids Kidtex Foam Travel Cot Mattress

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 30 May 2014
Although not actually used yet this seems like a good value product. Had a much more expensive one previously and it is not thicker or superior quality to this one. I think it will do the job nicely. Only slight disappointment is that is does not come with a proper cover/bag as the more expensive one did, instead we have just kept the plastic type bag it came in that does the job sufficiently.

Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings
Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings

5.0 out of 5 stars Background music at wedding AND lullabies for baby son :-), 30 May 2014
Had this playing in the background at our fairytale themed wedding reception,just beautiful. Great conversation starter around the wedding breakfast tables as guests tried to identify the disney tracks and films. We now use it as a lullaby soother for our baby son to go to sleep too, very calming!

Shrek The Musical
Shrek The Musical

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant soundtrack! Very catchy!!!!, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Shrek The Musical (MP3 Download)
Super songs, after getting the Shrek the Musical on DVD for Christmas this was a must. Very catchy songs that are loved by our 3 year old and Mummy and Daddy alike and have the whole family singing along to!

Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars On repeat EVERYTIME we get in the car :-) we love it!!!!! Adults and children alike!!, 30 May 2014
Brilliant movie, brilliant soundtrack! Extremely catchy songs that have the whole family singing along to everytime we go anywhere in the car. Love it!!

I-Spy Isle of Wight (Michelin I-Spy Guides)
I-Spy Isle of Wight (Michelin I-Spy Guides)
by Michelin

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fun!!!! If not a little tiny., 30 May 2014
This looks like it is going to be great fun on our trip to the Isle of Wight trying to spot all the things in the book. Contains some specific items, like actual sign posts or landmarks and also some general items such as cars with bikes on the back or deck chairs on the beach. Great that you earn points for everything you see too! My only slight disappointment was the size of the book, yes I guess it's convenient being so tiny so it can be carried around easily but some of the pictures are a little hard to see clearly.

Stanley 1GS20DT 4-inch 100mm Dual Temp Glue Sticks (24Pieces)
Stanley 1GS20DT 4-inch 100mm Dual Temp Glue Sticks (24Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super strength bond!!, 30 May 2014
Brilliant glue sticks! Bought for the Stanley duel heat glue gun and sticks just about anything together very securely! Great great price too!!

Stanley Heavy-Duty Glue Gun
Stanley Heavy-Duty Glue Gun

5.0 out of 5 stars Really powerful glue gun!, 30 May 2014
Really good quality! Watch the hot setting as it really is HOT but it is the best glue gun I have owned for sticking just about anything together well. Used with the Stanley duel heat glue sticks and you will have a brilliant stick!

Limited Edition Sophie the Giraffe Competition Gift Set with Vanilla Teether
Limited Edition Sophie the Giraffe Competition Gift Set with Vanilla Teether
Offered by green child of mine

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential teething toy, just BRILLIANT!!, 30 May 2014
Lovely set, AMAZING products, especially the large giraffe!!! My son has to go everywhere with it now and never fails to keep him amused (whichever part he decides to have a munch of!!) well worth the money! Sophie has become a much loved member of the family :-) Delivery on this item was also quick and the item was packaged well.