Profile for Katrinafromwales > Reviews

Trixie Dog Barrier Birch, 108 x 50 x 31 cm
Trixie Dog Barrier Birch, 108 x 50 x 31 cm
Price: 41.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy Gate, 9 May 2014
This item has proved to be an excellent buy. Not only do I place the item at the foot of the stairs but it is easily moved around the house e.g. It is used to separate 2 rooms to keep my puppy in a puppy proofed room whilst giving her the outlook of the rest of the house. Highly recommended!

Havaianas Unisex Adult Hav Top Metallic Grey/Silver Sandal 4000733.0982.378 5/6 UK
Price: 16.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Havianas, 9 May 2014
This is the 2nd pair of Havanas I have owned and although the sizing was exactly as I expected, I note that the sizing for 5/6 is 37/38 European size. However, I would normally buy size 39 for all my other shoes.

Ion Audio Bluetooth Juke Box
Ion Audio Bluetooth Juke Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky jukebox!, 30 Dec 2013
This is a great addition to my new kitchen, I love it! It is easy to connect and plays music to a great sound! Everyone comments on it who visits, great talking point and great sound!

Stellar 7000 Promotional Draining 5 Piece Saucepan Set 5 Piece Set. As shown
Stellar 7000 Promotional Draining 5 Piece Saucepan Set 5 Piece Set. As shown
Offered by Panters
Price: 124.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Stellar cookware, easy cooking!, 30 Dec 2013
Although the pots and pans are quite heavy to lift, they are excellent to use. Indeed, I'm sure my cooking has improved as a result of using them!

Jericho Road
Jericho Road
Price: 15.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Eric Bibb at his best!, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Jericho Road (Audio CD)
I bought this CD as a result of seeing Eric Bibb live recently. It is smooth, laid back and would highly recommend this any lovers of easy blues music.

Fimir 100% bubble free Guaranteed Anti-Glare (Matte) Screen Protector film Mask for Apple iPad 2 2nd Generation (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Protector film for IPad 2, 19 Oct 2012
I would highly recommend this product as it protects your iPad screen and can easily be wiped clean. Excellent product and reasonably priced.