Profile for Emma > Reviews

Content by Emma

Emma

Invero® 3 Button USB Wheel Mouse with Smooth Rubber Rim, Rubber Scroll and LED Light - Simple Plug & Play NO Batteries Required, Supports All Windows and Mac OS Systems (Purple)
Offered by Invero

RCA to SCART Adapter - 3x Composite RCA Phono Socket to SCART Plug (11 Pin Scart Input Only) - Connect TV to PS2, Wii, Xbox, PlayStation, Gamecube, NES, SNES, DVD & VHS Player and More!
Offered by A to Z

Now That's What I Call Summer
Now That's What I Call Summer

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 10 July 2014
Brilliant album put it on my iPod straight away and got it on repeat too

Casualty:How It All Began
Casualty:How It All Began
by Evan Christie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 May 2014
Great book and great show and I love watching the reruns on the television that are on at the moment
on the Drama channel.

Christine [DVD] [1983] [2005]
Christine [DVD] [1983] [2005]
Dvd ~ Keith Gordon
Offered by FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars Christine the 1st time i watched it., 4 April 2011
The first time I saw this film was a few weeks ago on the tv trouble was I never saw the end as it was on late and I had to be up early the next day. But on reflection it looked throughly good horror film as it was made as they saying goes 'Back in the day' when Kids were kids and with mobiles stuck to their ears.

This was the most scariest film I have ever seen even though I have never had the pleasure of reading any of Stephen King's books. Hopefully when I watch the dvd of Christine I just might read a Stephen King book very soon.Christine - Collector's Edition [DVD] [1983]