Profile for L. Eversfield > Reviews

Little Red Train's Race to the Finish
Little Red Train's Race to the Finish
by Benedict Blathwayt

5.0 out of 5 stars great childrens books, 1 April 2013
My little boy loves these books illustrations are lovely with plenty to look at we have nearly all of the them

Babymel 601 Baby Changing Bag Mini Tool Pouch Noir
Babymel 601 Baby Changing Bag Mini Tool Pouch Noir

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for a small change bag, 1 April 2013
I bought this bag as I was fed up of lugging my huge baby bag containing a load of stuff i probably wouldnt need. I chose this because of its size but also the buggy clips which I find really useful. It fits the following in, 3x nappies pack of wipes change of clothes antibac gel, teething gel, nappy cream, sleep toy and a few teething toys. I sometimes just put my purse on top so I don't need to take a bag. The only thing it doesn't come with is a change mat which is a shame but would take up much needed space.

Think of the Children (Season One: Book 4) (Jessica Daniel)
Think of the Children (Season One: Book 4) (Jessica Daniel)

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 1 April 2013
I really like this series I must say I found this book to be the weakest the end a little disappointing. It wouldn't put me off and I'll await the next installment.

Skip Hop Dash Deluxe Baby Changing Bag - Multi Coloured (Wave Dot)
Skip Hop Dash Deluxe Baby Changing Bag - Multi Coloured (Wave Dot)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with a skip hop bag, 30 July 2012
Really good baby change bag, can't really think of any negatives and have had one with each of my babies. The clips are a genius way to sit the bag on your pushchair which mean that you aren't hitting it with your knees as you walk and having to bend down to get anything out.

Love... From Both Sides: A Laugh Out Loud Romantic Comedy
Love... From Both Sides: A Laugh Out Loud Romantic Comedy

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star book!!!, 30 July 2012
Having succumbed to the pressures of 50 shades of grey only highlights to me that THIS is the book people should be talking about!! it is one of the best reads for me (and before the birth of my new baby I was going through at least one book a week on my kindle.... not so much now!!) The scenes at the beginning are hilarious - don't want to ruin it but the food poising incident is so funny. This would make a great film. I finished this in record time and went straight onto the next which was just as good.

Teach Yourself Baby Sleep (TYG)
Teach Yourself Baby Sleep (TYG)
by Andrea Grace

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a life saver!, 21 Oct 2009
Wow! this book has been very helpful in getting our 7 month old to sleep better during the night. I found the case studies really good as you can always relate one of them to your own child. We followed the ideas in this book and our baby has started to sleep through when we thought he never would!

Page: 1 | 2