Profile for God is Good! > Reviews

Law for Business Students
Law for Business Students
by Ms Alix Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars God is Good!, 17 Mar. 2011
So far so good! I'm currently studying a Business Law module and everything my lecturer teaches is in this book. Very usefull and will be useful to individuals that want to know about Law in England, Wales, Nothern Ireland and Scotland.

The Rough Guide to PCs and Windows
The Rough Guide to PCs and Windows
by Peter Buckley

5.0 out of 5 stars God is Good!, 17 Mar. 2011
This iteam is very useful to those studying an IT course, those planning to build a computer and individual's who just want to learn parts of a PC. This book is small and compact so it can fit into handbags, also this book is like a dictionary for example if you look up RAM it will give you a page number and the information is very much in depth.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars God is Good!, 17 Mar. 2011
I purchased these stickers to encourage my son to keep up good work. I think that as a parent trying different methods to enocourage a childs progress is motivating to them which is effective as this helps build there self esteem. My son is 4 and he is so motivated to complete his homework just to get a sticker, and when he gets a sticker he feels proud and he knows that he has achieved something!

Alphabet Stickers 231090
Alphabet Stickers 231090
Offered by FINCHLEY TRADING LIMITED

3.0 out of 5 stars God is Good!, 17 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Alphabet Stickers 231090 (Toy)
I purchased this iteam because i bought cards which came in boxes which were blank, so I thought it would be nice to put stickers on them to personalise a message. The reason why I gave this iteam a 3/5 was because there wasn't enough alphabet stickers to personalise two cards so I had to change what I wanted to put on the second card. But the people who receieved their cards loved it and thats all what matters really!

DELL PA-21 - AC-Adapter 65W - Excluding Power Cord - Warranty: 6M
DELL PA-21 - AC-Adapter 65W - Excluding Power Cord - Warranty: 6M

4.0 out of 5 stars PC247 19.5V 3.34A Replacement DELL Inspiron 1545 Laptop Power Suupply/Charger/AC Adaptor, 17 Mar. 2011
I purchased this iteam 6 months ago, works effectively apart from the fact that you may have to turn the changer in a different direction to ensure the Laptop charges.