Profile for Kat South Croydon > Reviews

Toughees Kate Buckle Black School Shoe 50808460 2 UK Junior
Toughees Kate Buckle Black School Shoe 50808460 2 UK Junior
Price: 22.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust, 15 Sep 2013
Had to return the first pair as although both shoes said 2 inside, underneath one of them was a size 1, which was evident when I compared them. Amazon very swiftly replaced and the second pair are fine. My daughter hasn't worn them out yet, but they are a good fit and look well made. No need to polish endlessly as I did with her popular high street ones!

Modo by Megaman 2x GU10 11W Energy Saving Light Bulb CFL the Lastest Technology
Modo by Megaman 2x GU10 11W Energy Saving Light Bulb CFL the Lastest Technology

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong shape, 15 Sep 2013
Unfortunately I needed a fitting with a more curved shape so had to return these as they didn't fit; check shape of bulb to be replaced before you buy.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 4, 2013 8:35 PM BST

Croydex bath math
Croydex bath math
Price: 12.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous - extreme sport, 9 Oct 2012
This review is from: Croydex bath math (Kitchen & Home)
I don't usually comment on these reviews but felt I ought to on this occasion. I would have given a -5 rating if possible. Having read other reviews I thought this looked the ideal product for my new bathroom; not too cheap nor too dear, so I expected a decent product. However, it rides up under your feet and slips about. Yes, I had secured it properly before getting in, checking every time in fact, but because it is so unstable (and all of us have nearly had an accident) neither my partner nor my children will use it any more. I too, have given up using it and I must admit it's more trouble than it's worth, especially when a cheap one probably does a better job! The anti bacterial tag is a gimmic, as if you rinse your mat after use you are unlikely to get any nasty bugs building up. I can't be bothered to return it but will replace with a cheaper standard one as I'd prefer not to slip and bruise myself. You are taking your life in your hands inserting one of these mats and might like it if you fancy surfing in your bath! You have been warned. Sorry Amazon. Nothing against the retailer who delivered efficiently, just the product at fault.

Children's Bible (Usborne Childrens Bible)
Children's Bible (Usborne Childrens Bible)
by Heather Amery
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars straightforward and clear, 6 Feb 2011
My 6 year old told me that she wanted me to buy her a book about God - the bible! I looked through the various ones on offer and settled for this one. It is in simple language and despite other reviews saying not enough pictures, the ones it does have are lovely. She really enjoys me reading this to her and in fact was able to read the creation chapter all by herself (she is quite a good reader though). She made me read 3 chapters last night because she was interested in the way that the people in the previous chapters related to the next generation. It is a good introduction to children and although we are not a religious family, the fact that she wanted to know for herself encouraged me to get this. She is truly interested and the straightforward way in which it is written helps her to understand what she wants to know at her level. It may lead to her wanting to read the full story for herself I hope! A good purchase which I would recommend as an introduction to the bible for those with an appetite to learn!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 9, 2013 4:15 PM BST

Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 10.5 Tog, Single
Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 10.5 Tog, Single
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 6.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 3 Jan 2011
I was very pleased with this purchase. I thought it might be poor quality as it was so reasonably priced but in fact it's well made and very warm without being heavy, as my daughter has advised! Good stitching too and I shall be buying another one for my other daughter!