Profile for Mrs. Anne Napier > Reviews

Bassus
Bassus
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Bassus (Kindle Edition)
I found this book enthralling. Wasn't sure about it when I read a couple of reviews but loved it and could barely put it down. Quite different.

Odeon Women's Springfield Cream Closed Toe LS6390 7 UK
Odeon Women's Springfield Cream Closed Toe LS6390 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, 17 Jun 2013
I am really pleased with these canvas shoes. I was a bit concerned that a size seven might be too small for me as my feet are a bit on the wide side. I had almost made up my mind that I would have to send them back and ask for a size 8. When I received them this morning (very fast delivery) I was thrilled to bits that they fitted comfortably. The heel is a nice height and the front is not cut high up. All round, considering the price, they are a really good buy - so 5 stars!

The Magic of Believing
The Magic of Believing
by Claude M. Bristol
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cramped little book, 10 Jun 2011
This book was difficult to read as the pages had minimalistic margins. You have to force open the book and even then it is laborious to read the print.

The content consists of many well known (in America) Americans who have achieved marvellous things through their belief. Not much information on "How to".

Parts of it are very interesting but you have to persevere with trying to hold the pages open and you need good eyesight or good glasses! I found it hard going simply because it wasn't well printed.

The True Power of Water: Healing and Discovering Ourselves
The True Power of Water: Healing and Discovering Ourselves
by Masaru Emoto
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 7 Aug 2009
The True Power of Water

Absolutely fantastic book. Really makes you think about water in all its forms - drinking it, bathing, watering the garden etc. I thoroughly recommend this book and only wish that everyone could read it. If we all followed the advice offered and became aware of just how much we should value and care for water our lives and the planet would benefit greatly.