Profile for PJ > Reviews

Content by PJ

PJ

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
RDX Adjustable Leather Gym Skipping Jump Speed Rope Weighted Fitness Training Workout Exercise
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Aug. 2015
Took a while to adjust the length but very good item.

Kryptonite Kryptoflex 7 Foot Cable Bike Lock
Kryptonite Kryptoflex 7 Foot Cable Bike Lock
Offered by Biketart Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Try stealing now as the cable is great!, 1 Aug. 2015
After living in Cambridge and having a bike stolen using two simple locks I got this to wrap around wheels, frame and securing point! Try stealing now as the cable is great!

360°„ Bike Bicycle Cycle Flashlight Torch Mount LED Head Front Light Holder Clip
Offered by E-Goal Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 1 Aug. 2015
£1.55....say no more as its a bargain! Mine arrived within within ten days of ordering from China. Does it hold the test of time? Who cares as my torch has a lanyard wrapped around the handlebars just in case it does but again for £1.55 quit your jibber jabber!

EPOXY ADHESIVE GLUE GLASS WOOD LEATHER PLASTIC
EPOXY ADHESIVE GLUE GLASS WOOD LEATHER PLASTIC
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2015
Its glue-it sticks-'nuff said!!

Syma S026 7" Rc Remote Control Helicopter, 3 Channels Infrared Control Indoo
Syma S026 7" Rc Remote Control Helicopter, 3 Channels Infrared Control Indoo
Offered by Dandelion-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my son but love it especially the fact that when on the computer ..., 22 July 2015
Bought for my son but love it especially the fact that when on the computer it charges whilst I type!

Syma S109G Full Set Replacement Parts, Main Blades, Connect Buckles, Tail Blade,Balance Bar, Spare Main Grips

5.0 out of 5 stars My son's Chinook crashed after an hour but ordered two ..., 22 July 2015
My son's Chinook crashed after an hour but ordered two packs of these as needed four parts but they were two per pack. For the price its worth the 10 days delivery time (which was free I might add!)

Choke & Carb Cleaner, car care, 300ml
Choke & Carb Cleaner, car care, 300ml
Offered by Pakeeza

3.0 out of 5 stars Only used it once, could not see what use ..., 22 July 2015
Only used it once, could not see what use it was but for £1.99 you get what you pay for.

Sealey CT955 Petrol Engine Compression Test Kit
Sealey CT955 Petrol Engine Compression Test Kit
Offered by Buycarspares

3.0 out of 5 stars ... garage to tell me that my compression is all good. Not five stars as when I screwed it ..., 22 July 2015
Saved me paying out £30 just for the garage to tell me that my compression is all good. Not five stars as when I screwed it into the cylinder and did the test, on unscrewing it the tester came off but the adapter stayed in and on a recessed spark plug socket the air was blue with swear words. Just DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN IT SCREWING IT INTO THE SPARK PLUG THREAD but screw the adapter on as tight as you can!!!

Littmann Black Lightweight II SE Nurses Stethoscope
Littmann Black Lightweight II SE Nurses Stethoscope

5.0 out of 5 stars My hearing is not brilliant but the sounds on this one are clear and ..., 22 July 2015
I was issued mine by the ambulance service that I work for and I must say that it does the job out on the road and inside. My hearing is not brilliant but the sounds on this one are clear and identifiable. For less than £30 what are you wanting...someone to diagnose it too?

Kryptonite New York Standard Lock with FlexFrame Bracket - Black/Yellow
Kryptonite New York Standard Lock with FlexFrame Bracket - Black/Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect-solid and at the time living in Cambridge its a ..., 29 May 2015
Perfect-solid and at the time living in Cambridge its a must to counter all those bike thieves out there

Page: 1 | 2 | 3