Profile for DragoDellAqua > Reviews

Content by DragoDellAqua

DragoDellAqua

HTC DESIRE HD PREMIUM PU LEATHER POCKET CASE - BLACK, WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE
Offered by ClickJunkie

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really leather, 9 Feb. 2011
First off, this case does not seem to really be leather but rather plastic fake leather. The magnet on the clasp is not well padded on the back and so it scratches up the screen protector. The screen protector doesn't fit the screen very well being not exactly the right shape leading to one edge being slightly up. It also scratches very easy from the magnet in the case. The pull strap is okay but gets annoying after awhile since it is easy enough to squeeze the case up and requires you to manage it every time you put the device back in. The flap also gets in the way of the earphone jack while the device is in the case. This was not as nice as I had hoped for but I am using it until I can find a hard case I like.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as I had hoped, 9 Feb. 2011
The pouch has an extra pocket that adds bulk and is useless, the case doesn't fit so well around the USB port where there is little material and kind of hangs away from that spot making me not use it. The screen protector is okay but shows lots of scratches pretty quickly. Only kept it for the charger, which I could have gotten cheaper but didn't make sense to pay to ship it all back.

PERSONAL DOOR GUARD - KEYLESS DOOR LOCK
PERSONAL DOOR GUARD - KEYLESS DOOR LOCK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great security product., 9 Feb. 2011
This product is great and works on almost all doors I have tried it on. Took it on a recent trip and it gave real piece of mind while in the hotel room that the Maid wasn't going to come barging in while I was in the shower etc. It works very well and is simple to use. A little on the heavy side but what do you want from a portable door lock? Bought one for a friend as well and she swears by it now.

Skin Shield Liquid Bandages - 0.45 Oz
Skin Shield Liquid Bandages - 0.45 Oz
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Really helps healing., 9 Feb. 2011
My brother turned me on to this stuff. He is a professional chef so spends a lot of time with knives and hot things getting cuts or burns on his hands. This stuff is great. Seals wounds up great so you don't have to have a bandage on. Hurts a bit when you put it on but then it feels better than before you applied it. Everything I cover it with seems to heal quickly. Highly recommended.

Philips HF3490 Wake-up Light Alarm with iPod Dock
Philips HF3490 Wake-up Light Alarm with iPod Dock

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing. Do NOT buy!, 24 July 2010
I bought this thinking it would be a great product but was very sorry I did and returned it. I have never written a product review before but this product has so many flaws I feel compelled to tell others not to buy it.

Serious Flaws:
- Whenever I plug my iPhone 3G into this device it instantly begins playing music requiring me to go to the screen and pause the player.
- Sometimes the iPhone complains that the device is not made for iPhone and asks me to put it into airplane mode to avoid interference. It does not do this every time and I have no idea why.
- When set to wake up via iPhone music it will only wake up if the time until the alarm goes off is short. So experiments with 15 minutes worked fine. I did not experiment to see exactly how long it would work but 6 hours was too long. Instead it would always play the alternative sound like bird chirping making the wake to my selection of music only good for a short nap.
- It only has one brightness setting. You can not set it to a dim mode at night before bed and then have it wake up to full light in the morning.
- The controls are not very easy to use. It is easy to hit the wrong selector and adjust the wrong thing.
- It broke after just 1 week of use! It was also not clear how to change the bulb inside.
- Pressing down on the snooze alarm would sometimes bounce it up into the OFF position leading to no replay of the alarm and possible oversleeping. I am often a two snoozer and not having a reliable snooze button is a non-starter for me.
- The speaker quality is quite poor.
- The light is not as bright as it should be even at full blast. Sleeping with this right next to my head wasn't bright enough to wake me.

I am looking for another product that does what this one should but have not found any. Philips, please revamp this product into one that WORKS and does not have these flaws!