Profile for Mike > Reviews

Content by Mike

Mike

151 Products Sticker Remover Kit With Scraper Removes Stickers, Tape, Gum, Sticky Stuff . Goo Is Gone
Offered by SOC ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the bottle, 18 May 2013
Compared with other, similar, products this is very cheap. But not cheap and nasty. It performs it's task admirably. I liked the fact it comes with a plastic scraper to assist with label removal. I found that my old, very blunt, penknife blade is much better for getting the actual label up but the plastic scraper is much better for lifting the residue and getting it into a clump that can be wiped off with a bit of tissue. Excellent product.

A4 Sheet Labels. 100 Sheets of 27 Permanent Labels suitable for Amazon FBA Stickering 63.5 x 29.6 mm Ref: L4737; L6011
Offered by OFA Products Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you'd expect., 18 May 2013
Good product, I've got no complaints with it. Item as expected, decent quality. Can't really say any more than that.

Once Upon a Time in China--Special Collector's Edition [DVD]
Once Upon a Time in China--Special Collector's Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jet Li
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 May 2013
Excellent film, Jet Li has to be classed as one of the Hong Kong greats. Always a pleasure to watch.

Scotch C5066F6 Packaging Tape - Brown, 6 Rolls
Scotch C5066F6 Packaging Tape - Brown, 6 Rolls
Offered by BARGAIN DEALS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you'd expect., 18 May 2013

10 sheets A4 FBA Barcode labels. 270 labels. 27 per sheet Self-Adhesive Labels, matt paper, 63.5 x 29.6 mm for use with PDF Barcode files produced by Amazon Fulfillment services print product labels
Offered by Labels4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you'd expect., 18 May 2013

What Is Paleo Diet?: Paleo Diet Meal Plan,"Information on different meals that you can enjoy while following the paleo diet."

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read and great information., 30 Jan. 2012
I enjoyed the engaging style of the book and it explains why so many of us are overweight today, the implications of that and some good ways to get back to our idea weights.

This book explains why most diets out there simply don't work, including fasting, over the long term. It outlines the groups of foods that are and are not "allowed" in this diet and explains why some of them are not allowed.

A great read.

The Procrastination Equation: How to Stop Putting Things Off and Start Getting Stuff Done
by Dr Piers Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars One word: Awesome., 30 Jan. 2012
I received a gift card for an offline retailer (I'll not say where considering this is Amazon's site, wouldn't be right) for Christmas and this is one of the books I bought. I'm a hideous procrastinator and it always makes me so annoyed that I do it, because I know putting off xyz tasks will be worse than just doing them, yet I still put them off. It's insane but many of us do it. The first half of this book explains what procrastination really is and why we do it (it's not as simple as you think) and the second half contains eminently doable strategies for beating procrastination.
May be it's my scientific/engineering background but simply understanding the how and why from the first half helped me hugely. The strategies are straight forward and Dr Steel even gives strategies for easing your self into beating procrastination as it's hard to do when you put off the strategies to beat it!
Most of us in the developed world procrastinate to a greater or lesser degree. This book has helped me immensely already and I'm still a few pages from the end. I strongly recommend you buy this book. Well worth the price and more, in my opinion.