Profile for MISS LISA J JOHNSTON > Reviews

Content by MISS LISA J JO...

MISS LISA J JOHNSTON (CHARD, Somerset United Kingdom)

Now Or Never
Now Or Never
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be put of by the fact that Nick is a Backstreet Boy, 3 Nov. 2002
This review is from: Now Or Never (Audio CD)
I listened to this album with a completely open mind. You might think that because I am a huge backstreet fan that I would praise this album no matter what. That wasn't the case, I decided that I would try to see hear the album through the ears of a Backstreet hater. I believe that even if you are not a backstreet fan you should check this album out.
It has flavours of Bryan Adams and even Bon Jovi. I believe Now or never has something to offer every one.
Rocky tunes like Girls in the U.S.A, Is it saturday yet and Forever Rebel (Bonus Track). Slow romantic tracks like I Got You, Do I have to Cry for you and Who Needs the World. Up tempo tracks such as Help Me and My Confession.
The track to really check out is Blow Your Mind, it almost has an 80's feel, up tempo and very catchy.
Over all this album show off Nicks talents as a vocalist and it's a million miles away from the stuff he did with Backstreet.
Well done Nick...you have done us proud
Enjoy :)