Profile for Eve Jane Lucille > Reviews

Content by Eve Jane Lucille

Eve Jane Lucille "I like non-fiction to read but love having classic and modern fiction read to me, I like to review what I read to encourage others to enjoy." (Liverpool)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Ped Egg Pedicure Ultimate Foot File Remove Callous for Smooth Feet
Ped Egg Pedicure Ultimate Foot File Remove Callous for Smooth Feet
Offered by Sanwood

1.0 out of 5 stars not very good., 19 May 2015
This just isn’t very good. For the price I should have expected it. Basically it does nothing, there is no shaving effect whatsoever.

Womens Ladies Coloured Jegging Jeans Black Size 10
Womens Ladies Coloured Jegging Jeans Black Size 10
Offered by Style Divaa

5.0 out of 5 stars Wear these all the time., 18 May 2015
I am extatic with these jeans. I do not know how long “jeggings” have been around but since I discovered them a few years ago I live in them. You can dress them up or down and they are so comfortable you forget they are on. These are some of the best I’ve had as they look like jeans, even had button and zip, yet are stretch and don’t fall down. I love them and will be buying more. I've washed them about three times so far and the quality is as good.

Arbonne Sheer Pressed Powder - Light by Arbonne International
Arbonne Sheer Pressed Powder - Light by Arbonne International
Offered by FHL Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy as Larry - good quality, 18 May 2015
As promised this powder is worth the money. I am pale so this fair shade is perfect for me. I find it provides coverage, is invisble, and sets makeup. I am very happy because I value a nicely made up face and spend a lot on makeups. Recently I have eradicated all animal tested products from my collection and needed a high quality, cruelty-free powder, which I got here and I will be buying this again in the future.

GIZZY® Girls Pink Tone Elasticated Flower hair scrunchie Bun Finisher.
GIZZY® Girls Pink Tone Elasticated Flower hair scrunchie Bun Finisher.
Offered by Top Brand Cosmetics UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Decorates a bun nicely., 18 May 2015
I’m happy with this because it decorates a bun well. It isn’t brash, it’s subtle. The only problem is you need a nice big bun, it won’t work on a tiny bun, and you likely use something to bulk it out like a donut or a sock or something, so with that it’s perfect. I really like this and wear it to work often.

Quints Shark Fishing Amity Island Jaws Grey T Shirt Men Women S M L XL 2XL (Medium - Chest (38-40) - Length (28.5) - [inches])
Offered by Tricky Ink

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, really nice., 4 May 2015
Got this for my boyfriend. He loves it. The quality is a good standard and it looks great on him. He says it fits his neck perfectly. He has a normal sized neck I guess :P We are both very happy with this purcahse.

Sexy Womens Black Vintage Floral Print 2 Piece Bodycon Crop Top+skirt Set (Floral)
Offered by D-Fashion

3.0 out of 5 stars Top nice, skirt not so much, thin material, but happy with purchase, 1 May 2015
The material is very thin and not the type of material you may expect. However the top is very nice, I like it. It comes up very small in that if you have bigger than a C cup bust (which I do) it will cover them just about. I wear a sports-type bra top under mine in black which looks like it could be part of the top. I do like the top but it’s a show piece more than something you would wear out on a normal day. You obviously need a nice flat stomach too, so I can’t put this on if I’ve eaten too much in the week especially. It has to be either round the house or a day out where I haven’t stuffed myself the day before. As for the skirt, it doesn’t do anything for me. Even with the top it is just so thin and a bit old-person/aunt twacky looking. I won’t be wearing it to be honest, but I am glad I bought this as I like the top. Beware as well, I am 33 and wearing this is a bit cheeky of me, if you are over 30 consider whether you will look silly in this as it’s quite a young outfit.

Liquid Vitamin C 1000 473ml
Liquid Vitamin C 1000 473ml
Offered by Natural Juices & Vitamins Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Tangy!, 30 April 2015
I bought this because I wanted to try Linus Pauling’s megadose Vitamin C. He posited that humans do not the optimal dose of Vitamin C, and based on other mammals our size we are only getting the minimum dose from our RDA of about 45mg. I add this to my morning smoothie and it tastes nice, very tangy! I finished the bottle over a month and am buying more. I have a lot of energy at this time, I can’t attribute it directly to the Vitamin C, but I have had a slight increase in energy levels in general. I’m buying more and will keep doing so for a few months and see if anything else improves such as my skin tone.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Waterproof Concealer , Light , 0.07Oz
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Waterproof Concealer , Light , 0.07Oz
Offered by Cosmetic Company Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, very nice, don't need much., 30 April 2015
This concealer gives good coverage without being cakey. I bought this as I wanted something high quality which did not test on animals. I am happy with the quality of this small stick. I don’t need a lot, just a few sweeps under the eyes, on the chin, forehead, along the nose and then blend with fingers or a sponge.

Tallon 2015 Week to View Economy Pocket Diary - Red/Black/Blue
Tallon 2015 Week to View Economy Pocket Diary - Red/Black/Blue
Offered by S&S images

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 7 April 2015
This does the job. One week per page. Decent paper, no problems, very happy and perfect use as a pocket diary.

CatIt Senses Play Circuit
CatIt Senses Play Circuit

1.0 out of 5 stars Cats didn't like at all., 7 April 2015
This review is from: CatIt Senses Play Circuit (Misc.)
The cats have no interest in this, so I must say it's a terrible toy for them. The battery operated Cats Meow is the best we've had. I will be needing to sell this one on now as it's totally useless.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15