Profile for Eve Jane Lucille > Reviews

Content by Eve Jane Lucille

Eve Jane Lucille "I like non-fiction to read but love having classic and modern fiction read to me, I like to review what I read to encourage others to enjoy." (Liverpool)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Plan Toys Moving Pull Back Clockwork Wooden Mouse - 6 Pack
Plan Toys Moving Pull Back Clockwork Wooden Mouse - 6 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for cat toys, 12 Oct 2014
These worked well, they don't go for long when you pull them back but they do go quite fast and far. We got them for the cats and they seem a bit perplexed by them to be honest, but my cats are weird. They attack them occasionally out of the blue, we leave them lying around the floor for them to find.

Stamford Rose Incense Sticks (Single Pack)
Stamford Rose Incense Sticks (Single Pack)
Offered by GSM.Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells good!, 12 Oct 2014
I really like the smell. I use this as we have a cat litter tray and I find incense sticks neutralise the smell best. The smell is strong like most incense sticks, it's very rosy, like flowers. I really like it and would by this fragrance again, it makes the house smell lovely.

WOMENS LADIES FLAT LOW HEEL SNOW WINTER WARM GRIP SOLE FUR LINED MID CALF ANKLE BOOTS SIZE
Offered by Fashion Thirsty

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small but nice style., 10 Oct 2014
I got size 6 which were too tight for me. I liked the style a lot, but I sent them back in the end and went with another pair off Amazon.

Nutri Bullet
Nutri Bullet
Offered by High Street TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutrient Extractor!, 10 Oct 2014
This review is from: Nutri Bullet
I’ve owned a few blenders: M&S one, large, normal, another normal one from Kenwood, and the Kenwood Smoothie2Go. Just as the informercial “The NutriBullet Show” (which I was taken in by) shows and claims, this is NOT a blender, it is a NUTRIENT EXTRACTOR. It does send the contents of the cup into a cyclone formation and blends to a smooth consistency in a fraction of the time another model would take to blend, and it would never reach this level of grinding things down to liquid. There is NO residue. I don’t usually pay this much for things but this was well worth the money. My other half would never eat enough fruit or veg and we have had a smoothie each morning for a week now and each evening. We made a soup of tomato and peppers which was delicious. We are eating healthily and everything we make tastes delicious. The commercial was accurate, this has changed our lives. I am over the moon with the purchase and I am actually skint after buying this but wouldn’t change a thing.

6 Pair, Size Large, Clear -C- Earphones Plus Brand Replacement Ear Cushions, Earbuds for Sony, Creative, Phillips, Sennheiser Earphones. PLUS Free Sample Pair of Earphones Plus Brand, Memory Foam Cushions. (Sizing Information Below)
Offered by Earphones Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars ... one of the supplied covers came off ever so easily if the wire was yanked or anything, 29 Sep 2014
We have JVC mushroom headphones and every one of the supplied covers came off ever so easily if the wire was yanked or anything. I’ve lost all them now and so bought these thinking I would never run out again. I was correct and in fact these ones, once squeezed on, fit extra tightly and do not seem to be able to come off very easily at all. So I am very happy and I still have a whole pack left in case these ever do come off. But I think these are the last I will ever need to buy.

SODACODA Padded Comfort Seamless Top Sport Bra - White - Nude - Black - Pastel Blue/ Pink - Grey - Bright Pink - Purple - Blue with removable soft pads (M (UK 8-10), Bright Pink)
Offered by Sodacoda Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 12 Sep 2014
I put this on for the first time today and found particular comfortable. The material is soft and stretchy. My chest is size 34DD and my dress size is 10-12, so I wasn’t sure these were going to fit, but it did very well. I have it on now as I don’t like to wear a proper bra all day at work as it is a pain. So this bra is lovely and comfy and I haven’t felt it all day. The pink is a nice colour, quite vibrant. My boobs look okay, they don’t look squished. I kept the padding in as it’s kind of like bikini padding and isn’t over the top. I am pleased with these and might buy some more to keep hold of for the future.

Hartz Mountain Corp. DHZ81169 Ultraguard Flea And Tick Large Dog Collar 26in
Hartz Mountain Corp. DHZ81169 Ultraguard Flea And Tick Large Dog Collar 26in
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous Product, please stop selling it., 9 Sep 2014
These Hartz products have been killing animals left right and centre, I don't think they should be sold anymore on here. They are dangerous.

Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Formula 250 ml
Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Formula 250 ml
Offered by lesleyscrafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooths complexion well., 3 July 2014
I have been using this morning and evening for a month now. I sweep it over my face in outwards motions as per the bottle instructions, using a cotton pad which works well. I bought this because I had read it was some kind of “miracle product” on various websites. I wanted something to smooth my complexion, even it out, shrink my pores, and fade minor scars.

I have to say it works quite well so far. I think using it more sparingly is a good idea, I’ve read some people say they got some kind of brown discolouration after using this, so best err on the side of caution. I’m going to switch to morning use as that is the best time to take advantage of overnight cellular renewal.

My skin does look better using this. My complexion is smoothed and more even. I can’t say it’s shrunk my pores, but I don’t wear makeup in the daytime, and since using this, when I do put makeup on my pores are not visible.

You can't buy this in the shops here, it's not cheap but well worth it.

Jolly Moggy Catnip Mice
Jolly Moggy Catnip Mice

3.0 out of 5 stars A decent treat that lasts about half an hour, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Jolly Moggy Catnip Mice (Misc.)
I opened this package and gave each of my cats a mouse to play with. Well, they went bezerk! I have a large tabby who writhed around on the carpet with the thing in abject pleasure. He was out of it. It was hilarious. He managed to tear the stuffing out within half an hour, so we can’t say the thing is sturdy, but we can certainly say he had fun doing it. So you can expect to keep a decent sized cat fully entertained and in one position on the carpet for about half an hour – not a bad result for a quid or so per mouse.

My other cat, a much smaller feline, also went mental over the mouse. She flung it up in the air and chased it round, flinging it across the room, looking confused and high, then darting after it and tossing it around in the air. Again, about half an hour of enjoyment, until she simply lost interest.

One of the mice, the one that didn’t get killed, is still in the lounge a few days later, and every so often one of the cats will spot it and run for it and play with it for about ten seconds. So I keep it lying around. Given the bigger cat hasn’t torn this one apart, and given the cats only occasionally pay it any interest, we can deduce that the catnip inside has a limited potency. It obviously wears off never to return to its fully potency, which is fair enough, they never claimed to last forever.

They were intended to be a small treat and that they were. I am very pleased with the effect it had on my cats and I might even buy these again. I actually think I’ve seen them in Tesco, and in other pet supply shops, but buying them from here means I spend less time interacting with people which is always a plus.

Vico Litter Tray, with Dome - Purple / Lilac 40 × 40 × 56 cm
Vico Litter Tray, with Dome - Purple / Lilac 40 × 40 × 56 cm
Offered by Pet Connection

3.0 out of 5 stars Big and Deep, 29 May 2014
This box is nice and big, and I had a cat once who would use a box like this and enjoyed the privacy I think, so I got one for my two new cats, but they don’t like it with the lid on and won’t go inside. So we leave the lid off and it is still very big and deep, so still a good buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14