Profile for Eve Jane Lucille > Reviews

Content by Eve Jane Lucille

Eve Jane Lucille "I like non-fiction to read but love having classic and modern fiction read to me, I like to review what I read to encourage others to enjoy." (Liverpool)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Quints Shark Fishing Amity Island Jaws Grey T Shirt Men Women S M L XL 2XL (Medium - Chest (38-40) - Length (28.5) - [inches])
Offered by Tricky Ink

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, really nice., 4 May 2015
Got this for my boyfriend. He loves it. The quality is a good standard and it looks great on him. He says it fits his neck perfectly. He has a normal sized neck I guess :P We are both very happy with this purcahse.

Sexy Womens Black Vintage Floral Print 2 Piece Bodycon Crop Top+skirt Set (Floral)
Offered by D-Fashion

3.0 out of 5 stars Top nice, skirt not so much, thin material, but happy with purchase, 1 May 2015
The material is very thin and not the type of material you may expect. However the top is very nice, I like it. It comes up very small in that if you have bigger than a C cup bust (which I do) it will cover them just about. I wear a sports-type bra top under mine in black which looks like it could be part of the top. I do like the top but it’s a show piece more than something you would wear out on a normal day. You obviously need a nice flat stomach too, so I can’t put this on if I’ve eaten too much in the week especially. It has to be either round the house or a day out where I haven’t stuffed myself the day before. As for the skirt, it doesn’t do anything for me. Even with the top it is just so thin and a bit old-person/aunt twacky looking. I won’t be wearing it to be honest, but I am glad I bought this as I like the top. Beware as well, I am 33 and wearing this is a bit cheeky of me, if you are over 30 consider whether you will look silly in this as it’s quite a young outfit.

Liquid Vitamin C 1000 473ml
Liquid Vitamin C 1000 473ml
Offered by Natural Juices & Vitamins Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Tangy!, 30 April 2015
I bought this because I wanted to try Linus Pauling’s megadose Vitamin C. He posited that humans do not the optimal dose of Vitamin C, and based on other mammals our size we are only getting the minimum dose from our RDA of about 45mg. I add this to my morning smoothie and it tastes nice, very tangy! I finished the bottle over a month and am buying more. I have a lot of energy at this time, I can’t attribute it directly to the Vitamin C, but I have had a slight increase in energy levels in general. I’m buying more and will keep doing so for a few months and see if anything else improves such as my skin tone.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Waterproof Concealer , Light , 0.07Oz
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Waterproof Concealer , Light , 0.07Oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, very nice, don't need much., 30 April 2015
This concealer gives good coverage without being cakey. I bought this as I wanted something high quality which did not test on animals. I am happy with the quality of this small stick. I don’t need a lot, just a few sweeps under the eyes, on the chin, forehead, along the nose and then blend with fingers or a sponge.

Tallon 2015 Week to View Economy Pocket Diary - Red/Black/Blue
Tallon 2015 Week to View Economy Pocket Diary - Red/Black/Blue
Offered by Be Unique Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 7 April 2015
This does the job. One week per page. Decent paper, no problems, very happy and perfect use as a pocket diary.

CatIt Senses Play Circuit
CatIt Senses Play Circuit

1.0 out of 5 stars Cats didn't like at all., 7 April 2015
This review is from: CatIt Senses Play Circuit (Misc.)
The cats have no interest in this, so I must say it's a terrible toy for them. The battery operated Cats Meow is the best we've had. I will be needing to sell this one on now as it's totally useless.

Almo Nature Holistic Cat with White Fish and Rice 2 Kg
Almo Nature Holistic Cat with White Fish and Rice 2 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Our cats love this one., 7 April 2015
Our cats love this kibble. We give them a handful each of this every day over the course of their four feeds with wet food. A diet high in dry food has been related to many health issues in cats, this is because they get most of their water through wet food. So please don't feed your cats only or mostly dry, this is simply a change in texture which makes food go further.

Fashion 1 pcs Professional Makeup Tools Cosmetic Brush Bamboo Foundation Brush
Fashion 1 pcs Professional Makeup Tools Cosmetic Brush Bamboo Foundation Brush
Offered by greencolourful

5.0 out of 5 stars Firm, good for blending powder, 7 April 2015
This brush is firm and I use it for blending my powder or mineral foundation like a Kabuki Brush. I like it for its firmness which means I can blend using circular motions achieving an airbrushed finish - that's the aim anyway! I have many more brushes ranging in price, but this is a particularly good one due to the design.

60w Bc Gls Pearl Bulb, Pack Of 10
60w Bc Gls Pearl Bulb, Pack Of 10
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with these and use them all over my house, 7 April 2015
These work and are very bright. I am happy with these and use them all over my house.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with a bargain., 12 Nov. 2014
This dress looks lovely on. Obviously it’s extremely figure-hugging but the loudish pattern actually covers that a bit. Material is thin and I’m sure it’s not made to Cartier standards with this price, but I am pleased with it, it looks great, it’s lightweight, I will be buying more outfits from these people. I find these dresses and the like such good value, even if you just slip it on to go to the shops in summer or to lounge about the house.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15