Profile for Eve Jane Lucille > Reviews

Content by Eve Jane Lucille

Eve Jane Lucille "I like non-fiction to read but love having classic and modern fiction read to me, I like to review what I read to encourage others to enjoy." (Liverpool)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It seems to work and smells nice., 10 April 2016
It really does make your lips plump up. VERY strong smelling. I use in the bath after I've brushed my lips and let it settle for a bit. It tingles and then I put a balm on after and yeah, my lips were a bit fuller.

Mua Professional Make Up -Lip Liner-Shade various-pinks,reds (Pink me up-Pink)
Mua Professional Make Up -Lip Liner-Shade various-pinks,reds (Pink me up-Pink)
Offered by Top-Withens

2.0 out of 5 stars No staying power but I like the colour and the sharpener, I don't regret buying., 10 April 2016
Not much staying power here. Lovely colour and the sharpener for it is worth the price actually, because it's so easy to use and keep and I use it on all my other pencils now like my eyebrow one. I love the colour and could use this as a lipstick, but for a liner it just rubs off.

Buy Whole Foods Organic Walnuts Small Light Broken 1 Kg
Buy Whole Foods Organic Walnuts Small Light Broken 1 Kg
Offered by Buy Whole Foods Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy., 10 April 2016
I'm happy because the nuts are in good condition and as described.

Canon PIXMA MG2450 All-in-One Printer with Full Set of Inks
Canon PIXMA MG2450 All-in-One Printer with Full Set of Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and effective., 1 April 2016
This was easy to set up and use so I'm happy because I'm pretty lazy when it comes to reading manuals etc.

It prints nice photos which I've used to populate a frame, so I'm really happy with this, and a good price.

Marigold Engevita Yeast Flakes & B12 125g - CLF-MRG-553
Marigold Engevita Yeast Flakes & B12 125g - CLF-MRG-553
Offered by Revive Medicare

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious., 6 Mar. 2016
This has that nutty taste and I use it in mashed potato. It's delicious and a good source of B12.

Benevo Original Complete Vegetarian Cat 2kg
Benevo Original Complete Vegetarian Cat 2kg
Offered by Toy and Gift Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars They love it! O.o, 5 Mar. 2016
My cats eat meat-based pouches, but I got this to reduce the amount of meat-based foods as I don't trust the quality. This bag lasts a month for my two cats and they actually love the stuff! They love them more than previous meat ones I've bought. They are pleased so I am pleased and this is my new biscuit food for them. They get wet and this as complementary. s

Country Life - Kenworth Livestock Tractor Trailer with 14 Head of Cattle - 1:43 scale
Offered by Blissing Store

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't see the point of this toy, 19 Nov. 2015
Why would we want to normalise violence towards animals to our children?

Dead Sea Spa Magik Mud Mask 75ml/2.5oz
Dead Sea Spa Magik Mud Mask 75ml/2.5oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Clears my blackheads., 23 July 2015
People don't seem to like this. I thought I'd leave a review as I have used this for years, I buy it from Holland & Barrett though. I use it over and over again during a day or two and it brings all my blackheads to the surface of my chin and nose. Then I wash off with a hot cloth. I find this purifies my skin really well, but I have to use it multiple times.

Organic Raw Spirulina Powder by Aluna Gena - 100g ~ **NEW COMPOSTABLE STAND UP POUCHES** Premium Quality & Sustainably Grown in Pristine Mountain Spring Water. Certified by The Organic Farmers & Growers.
Offered by Aluna Gena

5.0 out of 5 stars Longer, shinier hair., 27 May 2015
I add half a teaspoon of this to smoothies most mornings. I have been taking this stuff for three months now and have had a noticeable improvement in my hair length and shine. I will keep purchasing.

Ped Egg Pedicure Ultimate Foot File Remove Callous for Smooth Feet
Ped Egg Pedicure Ultimate Foot File Remove Callous for Smooth Feet

1.0 out of 5 stars not very good., 19 May 2015
This just isn’t very good. For the price I should have expected it. Basically it does nothing, there is no shaving effect whatsoever.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16