Profile for D. Hodgson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
FitFlop-Casual Shoes Due Women-UK: 6-All Black Leather
FitFlop-Casual Shoes Due Women-UK: 6-All Black Leather

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit, 21 Nov 2014
Having recently bought a pair of Fitflops in a similar style and in the same size, I was surprised to find these were too big. I have tried putting an insole in but they become less comfortable. Sadly, I will have to return them.

Fitflop Women's Due Mary Jane Nubuck Ballet Flats, Super Navy, 6 UK
Fitflop Women's Due Mary Jane Nubuck Ballet Flats, Super Navy, 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 7 Nov 2014
Delighted with the fit and comfort.

Minding Frankie
Minding Frankie

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Minding Frankie (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. It was very Maeve Binchy, good characterisation, warmth and a need to find out what would happen next. I would definitely recommend it.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 6.5 Feet / 2 meters Supports Ethernet, 3D, Audio Return

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Aug 2013
Got the length wrong so lots of excess cable. Seems to work ok though I would have preferred it to be shorter.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 3 Feet / 0.9 meter Supports Ethernet, 3D, Audio Return

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 13 Aug 2013
Works well. Don't need to spend more as it is just as good as the more expensive cable and does exactly what it is supposed to.

The Book Thief
The Book Thief
by Markus Zusak

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Book Thief (Paperback)
I love this book and though I read it on Kindle first I loved it so much I bought the book and have recommended it to all and sundry.

Collins Bradford's Crossword Solver's Dictionary
Collins Bradford's Crossword Solver's Dictionary

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for a crossword doer, 13 Aug 2013
Have this in book form so was delighted to see it was available as an E-book as perfect for travelling. The format is different and you can't easily get to the page you want hence the 4 stars.

K-Swiss Women's Defier RS Trainer White/Blue Heaven Silver 91033-163-M 6.5 UK
K-Swiss Women's Defier RS Trainer White/Blue Heaven Silver 91033-163-M 6.5 UK
Offered by david jailler

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 13 Aug 2013
Have had these shoes many times, but, had been forced to try another make (I'd left my K-Swiss at home). I was not happy with the new shoes and I have now returned to my favourites. Not only are they instantly comfortable, but the laces are a brilliant design, not too long and once tied they don't come undone. They arrived promptly and in time for my next game. Thank you to one and all.

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, 13 Aug 2013
I did really enjoy this book. It was very easy to ready - I read it in about 5 hours. I always enjoy learning about things I know little or nothing about and this was one of those books. Only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 was I would have liked a bit more depth and information about the other characters.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Parlux hairdryer, 13 Nov 2012
Parlux hairdryer is the best hairdryer I have ever had. Until I bought this I did not realise how much time I had been wasting drying my hair. Excellent product and would recommend it to anyone even though it is not cheap.

Page: 1 | 2