Profile for sarahatk > Reviews

Content by sarahatk

sarahatk

The Icecreamists: Boutique ice creams and other guilty pleasures to make and enjoy at home
by Matt O'connor
Price: 13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!!, 27 Mar 2013
I absolutly love this book. As a massive ice cream fan I don't know where to start, they all look amazing. The ones I have tried have been great and the gin and tnic sorbetto was to die for. A must buy for any ice cream/sorbet lover!

Complete Norwegian: Teach Yourself Audio eBook (Kindle Enhanced Edition) (Teach Yourself Audio eBooks)
Price: 27.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't play audio on kindle......., 18 Mar 2012
This book is great, I had the paper/cd version and was thrilled to see a kindle version released so that I didn't have to carry round the book all the time. I was disappointed however to find it didn't work on my kindle stating that the audio was not supported on my device. How can you sell a audio book for kindle which doesn't work on the kindle!

It was working well on my iphone/itouch however until the latest kindle app came out today (18th March 2012). Now it also says that the audio content is not supported on my device (itouch - haven't tried the phone yet). I'm really disapointed with that but hopefully it can be fixed since it was working.

If you can get the audio to work on you device/application then this is good!