Profile for Jay > Reviews

Jay

NETGEAR JGS524-200EUS ProSAFE 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
NETGEAR JGS524-200EUS ProSAFE 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install and setup, 11 Feb. 2014
Great product that was so easy to install and setup, I have some basic understanding of networking but this was simple plug n play. Really impressed with the feature set and documentation

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C Screen Protector: Magicscreen Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product...I shouldn't be surprised, 20 Feb. 2013
5th time I've bought from these guys, must stop changing iPhones.

Great product which is well packaged to avoid damage in transit and a great company to deal with, they are far and way the best quality screen protectors. I have used these on all 4 versions of iPads, all version of iPhones and recently my work Galaxy SIII.

I must be addicted to Maom sweets which you get a couple of with each order.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ! ! ! ! !

MediaDevil Apple iPad 2/3/4 (2nd / 3rd / 4th Generation, 2011-2012) Screen Protector: Magicscreen Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless product and easy to apply., 14 Sept. 2011
If you're looking for a protective cover for your iPad 2 then look no further. I purchased this product after upgrading from my iPad 1, I'd installed one of the MediaDevil covers on that and was extremely impressed. The mattes screen is truly great now allowing me to read whilst in direct sunlight, a number of other screen protectors I'd tried were completely useless even though they claimed to be anti-glare. Whilst the different feel of the screen protector takes a little while to get used to, it does save me cleaning it every hour which I needed to do with other products.

My advice on applying the protector - clean your screen with an alcohol wipe (I cheated and used one of my lens wipes for my glasses), then check that no static dust has attached itself by holding up to the light, then wipe the screen with the included cloth and start to apply removing about 5cm of the backing film first. This will allow you enough to get it straight and also avoid any additional airborne particles attaching to the protector. Then slowly apply the screen protector using the card to remove the major bubbles, finally remove any smaller bubbles by pushing them from the center of the screen to the outer edges, lastly remove the top film and start using.

Enjoy this great product.....!!!!