ARRAY(0xa3cd887c)

Harvey Makin Rhodium Plated Cufflinks Shiny/Brush Finish
Offered by Adelbrook
Price: 13.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality, 9 April 2012
Lovely cufflinks. I bought these for a gift and was delighted with the quality and lovely presentation box. Look classy and expensive. Would recommend.

Washing Line / Airer Metal Ground Spike Width 32 mm Height 385 mm
Washing Line / Airer Metal Ground Spike Width 32 mm Height 385 mm
Offered by toner1
Price: 4.84

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing confusing, 9 April 2012
The actual width of the spike circumference is 32mm, NOT the clothes airer as i expected. I misunderstood and thought this was for a 32mm washing line. My clothes airer is only small so was very disappointed that this was the wrong size for me. Needs to be clearer regarding size needed. (maybe just me that was confused by this though)

Lowther Unisex Boots Wellies Blue W23262 5 UK
Lowther Unisex Boots Wellies Blue W23262 5 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed, 16 Feb 2012
This review is from: Lowther Unisex Wellies (Apparel)
I ordered these boots as reviews were good. But i found them disappointing. They are shorter than my original T&C boots and they had no insole just a hard ridge, not sure if the insole was missing or if suppose to be like that. I prefer a removable insole to wash and replace. So need to buy insoles now for them as unwearable and uncomfortable under foot. Look well made, but rubber not as thick as my T&C wellies, but hopefully will be long wearing for daily dog walks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2012 5:27 PM BST

Atomic Door Hanger Coat Hook Rack
Atomic Door Hanger Coat Hook Rack
Offered by Elex
Price: 6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking well made product, 7 Feb 2012
This review is from: Atomic Door Hanger Coat Hook Rack
Beautiful looking coat hanger. It fitted perfectly over my cloakroom door. Just what i needed for additional winter coats. The hooks are a good distance apart to allow room for large coats. Packaged lovely in a sturdy cardboard box, dispatched immedietly on ordering.

Ice Grippers Non Slip Ice & Snow Grips , L = 6 to 8
Ice Grippers Non Slip Ice & Snow Grips , L = 6 to 8
Offered by Topnotchsales
Price: 2.58

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant grip, fantastic product, 7 Feb 2012
I am extremely nervous walking on ice and snow so needed to purchase a product that would ensure i could venture out in the awful snow with my dog, a border collie who pulls me along. I ordered two pairs in differant sizes as i normally wear size 4.5-5 shoes size. I found the 6-8 fitted perfectly on my wellington boots. I went for a long walk along icy pavements and across fields deep in snow, i also walked up steep icy slopes and found the grips exceptionally good. I will use the medium size to wear on every day shoes, and will order another large for my husband. Fantastic price and good quality. Dispatched to me immedietly, so would recommend seller.

Shadow of Memories
Shadow of Memories

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much dialogue, 1 Feb 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Shadow of Memories (Video Game)
I was frustrated playing this game as conversations way too long and no option to skip. The option to achieve differant endings was appealing but after completing the first ending i didnt enjoy the game enough to want to play it again.
I enjoy adventure games but found this game disappointing.

EYELET PLIER & HOLE PUNCH KIT FOR LEATHER
EYELET PLIER & HOLE PUNCH KIT FOR LEATHER

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant quality, 1 Feb 2012
I wanted some eyelet pliers to shorten my new handbags strap. These appealed to me as recommended as hole punch for leather and also an assortment of eyelets supplied.
They arrived extremely quickly and didnt disappoint. Easy to follow Instructions on packaging and i achieved a professional finish with additional holes to shorten my bag. Excellant product, Happy customer.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality, 28 Jun 2011
I was reluctant to order these boots due to lack of positive feedback. Delighted to say that these boots are perfect in every way. They look and feel like expensive boots. Felt they deserved the credit they are worth. Excellant service as well.