ARRAY(0xa0d810f0)

Aqualog Loricariidae: All L-numbers
by Erwin Schraml
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality identification resource., 27 Feb 2014
Quality book for those with an above average interest in the subject matter. There is not an abundance of information on the fish nor on how they should best be kept. Where the book shines is as an identification and classification resource. From page 33 through to page 258 there are 8 small photos of L numbers per page and on page 259 there are 4 photos. These photos cover full body, side and top view images. There are also some images of the head and mouth. The first 30 or so pages give very brief info on different species, half of that space is written in English the other half in German.
The book description on the back page states it covers all L-numbers from 1 to 350 and all LDA- numbers from 1- 76 with 1800 photos. It also states it is accepted as a world wide resource work for dealers, breeders and aquarists.
Indeed I first saw this book in an aquatic store where it was being used as an identification resource by staff who kindly showed me. The impression it made on me encouraged me to order it online when I returned home. This is a very good volume of work that could be of benefit to anyone that has a keen interest and wants to keep some of the species.

WD Elements 2TB USB 2.0 External Desktop Hard Drive - Black
WD Elements 2TB USB 2.0 External Desktop Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy storage, 27 Feb 2014
I bought this item to back up my photos. It is simple to use, i just attached via a USB port and my pc recognised it allowing me to begin placing and organising my photos. Hassle free operation and recomended to all.

Blue Massage Table Couch Cover with Face Hole
Blue Massage Table Couch Cover with Face Hole
Offered by Physique Management
Price: 16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item, 16 Dec 2013
Bought this for my daughter to help with her studies to work in the Physio field. It is a Substantial item and has no trouble supporting me, which is no mean feat. She has used it regularly along with a cover without deterioration to the surfaces or structure. It has been used at local events where her study group have acted as volunteers in support of half marathon runners at the end of the event. It is reasonably heavy so to move it up and down stairs can be awkward for smaller , less strong individuals but that is probably the price you pay for an item of this quality. Highly recommended to any one who has a mind to use a bed in a semi professional manner.

Unplugged & Strung Up [VINYL]
Unplugged & Strung Up [VINYL]
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 18.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Cracking alternative effort, 16 Dec 2013
Bought this on vinyl so obviously that's what my review relates to. I've been a fan of Saxon since I saw them live on tour supporting the first album opening for motorhead if memory serves. I'm not a completest but own several albums by saxon so have a reasonable grasp of their music.
Firstly the album art work. What a let down. Even the Vinyl size sleeve doesn't help. In some cases artwork looks so much better when enlarged. In this case the subject matter does nothing in my opinion to persuade a purchase to part with their cash. Even the inner sleeves are rank offering next to no information.
Now the important part, the music. As the title suggests there are both acoustic and orchestrated versions present. To my ears the sound quality is excellent, well engineered and produced. Biffs voice has matured nicely over the years and the playing is top draw. The stand out tracks for me are the orchestrated Crusader, Call To Arms, and Broken Heroes and acoustic Frozen Rainbow, and Militia Guard originally on the first album.
The track selection wouldn't have been my first choice but they work well together. I would be interested to hear this on cd to see if it grabs my attention in the same way, I think it would.
The only down side is the cover, hence the lose of a star, otherwise I recommend this to those of an open mind that love rock music.

30PLUS Men's Kodex Fishing Bite Alarm - Black
30PLUS Men's Kodex Fishing Bite Alarm - Black
Offered by Fishing Republic Company UK
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodex get it right, 12 Oct 2013
I have used several makes of alarms and In my opinion these offer the best value for money in the bite alarm market. The robust design and build quality are excellent including waterproofing. With easily adjusted volume, tone and sensitivity controls, the unit is versatile given any conditions.
An interchangeable lens for the light is convenient and the easily accessible on/off switch saves unnecessary noise and reduces disturbance to other anglers during a session.
Well priced, versatile and ergonomically designed, what more is there.