Profile for Ursula Baker > Reviews

Content by Ursula Baker

Ursula Baker

KINGSO 10 LED PIR Motion Sensor Light For Cabinet Wardrobe Bookcase Stairway Warm White
Offered by Fly Service

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for wardrobe lighting., 7 Feb. 2015
Very good light. Lights up my wardrobe and responds well when I open door. I was looking other Motion sensor lighting and wanted a warm light when I found this item. I prefer warm white than pure white. Uses 4x AAA Batteries.

Asus VE228HR 21.5-inch Widescreen LED Multimedia Monitor (1920 x 1080, 5ms, VGA, HDMI, DVI)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good monitor for playing PS3, 4 Jun. 2014
I have ordered this monitor for the sole purpose for playing game with my PS3. It had arrived well packaged and with some cables but you have to buy a separate HDMI cable since it's not included in the package.

You have to set up the monitor and changed the input settings to HDMI. Since I don't have a CPU, I just used HDMI cable to connect it through my laptop. I was actually having trouble setting up the Monitor because I fiddle around and tried using HDMI to DVI adapter and tried putting it into DVI Setting but honestly that is just messing around. Some youtube tutorials suggest using HDMI to DVI adapter but I just find this quite troublesome. I just find this technique didn't work for me.Just use the HDMI Cable as input setting on your monitor by using your laptop then make sure your PS3 is set to as HDMI also. This is the most important setting!! Or else you will be frustrated why the monitor does not correspond!

And after messing about, I finally able to get the monitor to play with PS3. You can used the Monitor and PS3 alone even you don't have CPU, as long you have laptop to set the settings for the monitor that's fine.

I am just happy and impressed with the monitor. I hope this helps.

Ronseal 36560 Smooth Finish Super Flexible Filler Cartidge 300 ml
Ronseal 36560 Smooth Finish Super Flexible Filler Cartidge 300 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product., 3 April 2014
Hides blemishes on walls, and can use this when hole is too deep to apply with putty knife. Does everything.