Profile for Mo77 > Reviews

Trust Your Eyes
Trust Your Eyes
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping story from start to very last page, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Trust Your Eyes (Kindle Edition)
Linwood Barclay is a master of his craft. This book drew me I into the characters and had me on the edge of my seat all the way through. First class.

Kidkraft Star Table & 2 Chair Set 26912 Furniture (Multi-colour)
Kidkraft Star Table & 2 Chair Set 26912 Furniture (Multi-colour)
Price: 122.45

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a 5 Star product, 18 Dec 2013
My grandchildren (4 and 2 yrs) love this little table set - it is so versatile excellent for painting drawing - storing all of the materials needed along with favourite toys. Also useful for eating. This set not only looks good but is very sturdy. A brilliant buy.

The Scorching Wind
The Scorching Wind

5.0 out of 5 stars A Griping Read, 7 May 2013
This novel (last in the Irish Trilogy) had my attention from the outset bringing the history of Ireland's troubled past to life- a great read.

NeverSeconds: The Incredible Story of Martha Payne
NeverSeconds: The Incredible Story of Martha Payne
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Story about an Amazing Young Girl, 13 Jan 2013
Having read the Never Seconds blog and followed Martha's incredible story I bought the book to support the excellent cause of Mary's Meals - I was in for a surprise. The book has so much more to add and is a most enjoyable and interesting read. I was impressed by the way Martha's family steered her through the minefield of the media frenzie and shielded her from its worst excesses.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver lining, 7 Nov 2012
Find this a great product to use and it does what it says on the tin. Ideal for use to blend colour to my natural white as roots grow out from many years of hair dye.This is allowing me to ditch those chemical dyes forever!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful Teddy Bear Chair, 18 April 2012
My 2 year old granddaughter was delighted with this chair. It is commfy, very full and keeps its shape well.

Pitch Black (DCI Lorimer)
Pitch Black (DCI Lorimer)
by Alex Gray
Price: 6.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read with a Scottish Theme, 1 Mar 2012
The first DCI Lorimer book I've read and I'm hooked! Alex Gray brings the Glasgow backdrop to life and all the characters are believable. A real page turner.

Table with Two Stacking Chairs
Table with Two Stacking Chairs

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sturdy set of table and chairs made to last, 12 Dec 2011
I bought this set for my grandaughter to be used at my house it is such a lovely durable set that my daughter claimed it for her own house and it is still in use now - 7 years later and still looks as good as new. Used for fun activities, having snacks and even doing homework. Brilliant buy

Complete Irish Fiddle Player
Complete Irish Fiddle Player
Price: 26.54

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Fiddle Tutor CD, 12 Dec 2011
I have used a number of fiddle CDs and this is by far the best. Ideal if you would like to improve bowing techniques and style.Lessons progress in speed at just the right rate so avoids the frustation of trying to keep up with the music or to learn by ear - a technique I have been struggling to develope for years! I would recommend this CD and accompanying music book which contains some excellent advice.

Takin' Over The Asylum [1994] [DVD]
Takin' Over The Asylum [1994] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ken Stott
Offered by 101Trading
Price: 5.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspired Scottish Comedy/Drama, 8 Oct 2010
Brilliant Drama has you laughing and crying in equal measure. Treats the taboo subject of mental health with great insight.Fabulous performances by a young David Tennant, Ken Stott and Katy Murphy (The Steamie).One to watch again and again.