Profile for P. Douglas > Reviews

Content by P. Douglas

P. Douglas (Derbyshire)

London Map & Walks (Street Maps & Atlases)
London Map & Walks (Street Maps & Atlases)
by Geographers' A-Z Map Company
Edition: Map

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Dissapointed, 15 Oct 2013
Seriously buy the AZ Handy Map instead of this.

The handy map is also a foldable map but smaller and easier to handle but covers the same area. The roads are named FAR more clearly than this one (and at a quid cheaper).

If you are in need of the finer detail buy the AZ street atlas.

City & Guilds Digital Photography Level 1 as studied by a student
City & Guilds Digital Photography Level 1 as studied by a student

1.0 out of 5 stars don't bother, 30 Oct 2012
I am not going to waste time on a review because I feel like I've just been mugged paying for this.

58mm Flower Petal Camera Lens Hood for Canon EOS EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 70-300mm EF 50mm Lens
Offered by CamRepublic

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 21 Jun 2012
total waste of money, doesn't fit properly, doesn't take filters, wrong hood for lens described (should be round not petal) 1 star for making me do more research before buying anything in future.

Duracell Replacement Digital Camera Battery For Canon LP-E5 Digital Camera Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars No Brainer, 19 Jun 2012
I purchased this as a backup to my original Canon kit battery and can hand on heart say this battery is just as good.

CamRepublic ET60 ET-60 Lens Hood for Canon EFS 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS, EF75-300mm f/4-5.6III, EF75-300mm f/4-5.6III USM Lens
Offered by CamRepublic

5.0 out of 5 stars Hong Kong Gem, 19 May 2012
Excellent quality for the price and the best fitting hood I have bought to date. My biggest gripe is this is a Hong Kong company and that is not stated, However the item was well packaged with the delivery just was just under 3 weeks. In hindsight well worth the wait and as a product deserves 5 stars from me.

Class Actor: My Autobiography
Class Actor: My Autobiography
by Phil Daniels

4.0 out of 5 stars Class Actor, 2 Sep 2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this book, it was a perfect accompaniment on a recent holiday. I would have liked to hear more about his experiences of The Who but to be fair thats not what the book was about. A cracking read neither heavy or boring as I find some autobiographies to be. All the best for the future Phil and I hope you get the break you deserve after the Outlaws stitch up.
Gave the book a 4 but in a good way because I was left wanting more, so basically I have marked down for something good :) sorry!