Profile for Kenneth Forrest > Reviews

Platinum Hits
Platinum Hits
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Platinum Hits (Audio CD)
I bought this cd after listening to a couple their songs so I don't really know much about the group or their original work so these versions of the songs are the only ones i've heard and I have to say I love this cd and it's really cheap.

Amazon Coins
Amazon Coins
Offered by ACI Gift Cards UK, Inc
Price: 4.80 - 90.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD MONEY SAVER, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Amazon Coins
I was using my kindle fire hd and looked at the bottom corner and seen that I had 400 free coins I used them with no problems so then I bought more and there has been no problems and it saves me a little bit of money.

Clean Master - Free Optimizer
Clean Master - Free Optimizer
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great app, 28 Nov 2013
I really like this app when ever I fell like my kindle is a little slow I just use this and clears all the junk files and frees up some ram

Live At Wembley Stadium
Live At Wembley Stadium
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Live Show Ever, 2 Nov 2013
I really believe this is the best live performance by a band or singer EVER !!!!! The vocal performance by Freddie Mercury is perfect as it always was and the rest of the band just sound amazing,

Doo Wop
Doo Wop
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this album, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Doo Wop (MP3 Download)
I watched the movie Stand By Me when I was younger and I really loved the music in it and I wanted to listen to more music like it so I came here to amazon found this album with a good selection of music from the 50's and early 60's.

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers
Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers
Price: 139.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Tablet Good Price, 28 Oct 2013
I ordered my Kindle Fire HD and received it really quick and when I opened the box I wasn't disappointed the tablet looks and feels amazing it's got a nice design and a nice weight to it which makes it feel really expensive to me. I had never used amazon's version of android and was a little bit worried if I didn't like it but I do it's got a really nice layout and works very smooth.

I had one little problem with youtube but got it fixed within ten minutes.