ARRAY(0xa4d0fc84)

Dvd ~ Tyson Beckford
Offered by supermart_usa
Price: 9.15

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of time, 27 Sep 2013
Now I have always loved Tyson Beckford, but this was not a good move for his acting career.
The movie is slow and there doesn't seem to be a clear storyline. You are constantly waiting for the point of the movie to be revealed to you until at the end of the movie you realise... There is no point and you have just wasted your time watching this. The acting is unconvincing, I felt bored watching the characters about a third through the movie. I feel like I still don't know what the movie was about at all...

My First Superman Book
My First Superman Book
by David Katz
Edition: Board book
Price: 6.61

3.0 out of 5 stars seems ok..., 21 Dec 2012
The book arrived today and I am quite happy with it. It is unusual and I spent a lot of time trying to find something like this.. I like the touch and feel feature where the child can feel Superman's muscles, silky cape and watch the fortress of solitute sparkle which I can imagine will be very entertaining for a child. I do have a few concerns however. There are a couple of pull out pages, which in itself is a great feature, but they are a bit difficult to pull out, so I wonder if there will be a risk of ripping if pulled by an impatient child. In addition there is a page where you can feel and "pet" Superman's dog, but while trying it a few bits of the fur already came off, so I guess only time can tell how durable this book will turn out to be.

Watch My Dance
Watch My Dance
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good singing. Wish they could cut out the rap, 29 Aug 2011
This review is from: Watch My Dance (MP3 Download)
When I listened to this song at the Eurovision, I got goosebumps. The lyrics are very good and very fitting to the current situation in Greece "My soul has the fire (that) burns all the fears uniquely. I take my steps towards God, and if i ever fall I will stand up again" Giorkas Loukas has a great voice and brings great emotion to the song. The only part that spoils it a bit for me is the rap...

English Tea, "Best of British" - Mini Tin Triple Pack, Best of British Teas in Mini Tins - MT23
Offered by ENGLISH FINE FOODS AND GIFTS
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars makes a great gift, 29 Aug 2011
I looked everywhere for a good souvenir gift to take to my family and friends when I visited them, but couldn't find anything typically English. These little packs of tea are brilliant. They come in all sorts of little tins, like Post boxes and red buses, all the typical stuff. I have not really tried the tea to be honest, but I know they were a gift that was appreciated and I will definitely consider ordering something like this again if I feel I have the need to give someone an original English gift.

Number One (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
Number One (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars the good old Kells, 29 Aug 2011
I wish all new R.Kelly songs were like this. It reminds me of the good old days when R.Kelly made great music! I definitely miss those days as after "Double up" I don't feel like his music has been of the same quality. R.Kelly has an amazing voice and hope he will get back to his old self one day!

Now Or Never [+Digital Booklet]
Now Or Never [+Digital Booklet]
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful Album, 29 Aug 2011
I absolutely love Tank's Album. Every single track is good. It is one of the very few Albums that I have and don't have to skip a single track.
From the moment I downloaded it I could not stop listening to it for months! From the singles "Sex music" and "Emergency" to the amazing "Keep it 100", "Can I", "You mean that much to me" and "I can't make you love me". I could really just list all the songs of the Album. It is a very emotional, sexy, brilliant Album and I feel Tank has given us his very best in this one. Love it, love it, love it! A must have for every Tank fan!

I Do I Did [DVD] [2009] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
I Do I Did [DVD] [2009] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Cherie Johnson
Offered by supermart_usa
Price: 5.16

4.0 out of 5 stars would recommend, 3 Oct 2009
I have to be honest. I only bought this movie because Marcus Patrick is in it. I was not disappointed. Finally a movie where he has a main role!
The movie is about Marcus (same name in the movie) and his wife who during an accident is injured and ends up in a coma. Marcus tries to be there for her, but when the money runs out, he has no chance but to let her go. He believes that she has died and moves on with his life. He marries another woman only to find out that his wife has woken up from the coma. Not knowing what to do he agrees to let her stay with him and his new wife. That is obviously where the Drama begins and he needs to make a decision. I am not going to give anything else away, or there won't be any point in watching the movie. I think the movie is quite funny, but it has its sad moments too. The acting is not the best in the world, but I did enjoy the movie a lot and would recommend it.

I Think I Love My Wife [DVD]
I Think I Love My Wife [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Rock
Price: 4.75

3.0 out of 5 stars funny, but..., 5 July 2009
This review is from: I Think I Love My Wife [DVD] (DVD)
I have to say this movie is quite funny.
The story is about a married man (Chris Rock) who is in a loving but sexless marriage and all of a sudden he starts looking at other women and when a friend from the past surfaces he sees himself tempted to cheat. It is quite a simple story and therefore the 'will he or won't he cheat?' part drags on a bit at times. It is quite funny as you would expect from a comedy starring Chris Rock, but at times it tries a bit too hard to be funny and therefore is a bit disappointing. Personally I thought the end was the worst bit of the movie and kind of spoilt the rest of it.

Searching for Bobby D (Ws) [DVD] [US Import]
Searching for Bobby D (Ws) [DVD] [US Import]
Dvd ~ William DeMeo
Price: 7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars not great, 4 July 2009
I have to be honest here. I bought this movie because Tyson Beckford is in it. I have to say I was a bit disappointed in the movie itself. It is just about a bunch of guys who want to become actors and trying to trick some rich guys into investing in their movie by pretending Robert De Niro will star in it, etc. It is funny at times, but it doesn't compensate for the bad storyline. There is a bit of eyecandy in it though. Tyson Beckford for the ladies and Carmen Electra for the guys. There is a dance scene in there, that I think all Carmen Electra fans would quite like. That is about it though. Not the greatest movie I have ever watched.

Cow Oven Glove
Cow Oven Glove

4.0 out of 5 stars quite original, 4 July 2009
This review is from: Cow Oven Glove
I ordered this as a gift recently. When it arrived, I was quite impressed. I think oven gloves are an essential part in every kitchen and this one looks like it does the job, but at the same time it is something quite different and original.
Obvioulsy I don't know how long it will last, as I have just ordered it, but in all I think it was a good purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3