Profile for W4r3w0lf > Reviews

W4r3w0lf

Knight's Shadow: The Greatcoats Book 2
Knight's Shadow: The Greatcoats Book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 23 Mar. 2015
I was captivated by the first in the series. This continues the magic. Highly recommended.

Ample Attraction (Simply Breathtaking Series Book 2)
Ample Attraction (Simply Breathtaking Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Feb. 2015
Great second book to the series, Carries on (and even improves on?) the first. Highly recommended.

The Snooty School Girl (The Pleasures Of The Professor Book 1)
The Snooty School Girl (The Pleasures Of The Professor Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Feb. 2015
Very well written and enthralling - highly recommended.

Clarity (The Arbiter Codex Book 3)
Clarity (The Arbiter Codex Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend them. There is depth of character, 5 Feb. 2015
I got into Christophers books by chance - sometimes it does work in your favour. I highly recommend them. There is depth of character, the dialogue grips you, and the stories keep you on the edge of your seat.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the daughter wanted!, 12 Jun. 2014
A small expansion, but packed full of fun - especially for young girls! My young daughter was over the moon.

Traitor's Blade: The Greatcoats Book 1
Traitor's Blade: The Greatcoats Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought on a whim...., 31 May 2014
I was browsing Kindle books, saw this and decided to buy it (it is cheap enough... *grin*) It's really worth giving new authors a go.

I have to say, every once in a while (and it is quite rare) you find a true gem, and this was it. I was hooked from the start and now can't wait for the second book (and will look to get the other books Sebastien has written when they come in Kindle format...?).

No spoilers, but hints of the Dumas, but written in a style all his own.

The Bite on the Line (Bytarend Book 1)
The Bite on the Line (Bytarend Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A worthy read., 27 Mar. 2014
For those considering this book I would just say (and I hope the author doesn't resent me saying this?). The start is a little slow. In hindsight it's scene-setting, but seems to drag. STICK WITH IT! Once the stage is set, and our protagonists get into the action the book is more than worth the read. I can see certain influences in the writing style (but won't name them - read it yourselves! *grin*) and can heartily recommend the book. I look forward to more in the same series (please?)

Sorcerer's Truth (The Elements of Sorcery Book 5)
Sorcerer's Truth (The Elements of Sorcery Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked!, 30 Dec. 2013
I was captivated by the writing style of Mr Kellen from the first of his stories that I read. I was eagerly awaiting this and was not disappointed. My only concern is how long I now have to wait to read more!

The Corpse King (Tales of Eisengoth Book 1)
The Corpse King (Tales of Eisengoth Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars No spoilers, 16 Jan. 2013
This was the first story I read by Christopher Kellen. It seems to be an origins story for the main character, but not having read any of the authors other works at the time I cannot comment on how it works as such. As a stand-alone product I found it a very engaging read - highly recommended and well done!

Sorcerer's Code (The Elements of Sorcery Book 1)
Sorcerer's Code (The Elements of Sorcery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars No spoilers, 16 Jan. 2013
I'm not going to summarise the script. I'm simply going to say that I have just finished this story. I found it extremely well written - engrossing (if shorter than I'd have liked, but I guess I found it that way _because_ I liked it so much...), engaging and containing both fun and full characters. I look forward to purchasing and reading more by this talented author.