Profile for Miffy > Reviews

Grumpy Cat: A Grumpy Book for Grumpy Days
by Grumpy Cat
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Grumpy cat is a legend!, 11 Sep 2013
I was looking forward to receiving this book from amazon, the book certainly didn't disappoint me. The book is colourful with plenty of pictures and very easy to read. The hardback cover makes it a very special keepsake item of the grumpy cat. The book is very humorous and teasing I certainly laughed a lot. If you can't get enough of tartar sauce you should get this book! No matter how many times you look at her it never gets old. You will enjoy this book if you appreciate grumpy cat's sense of humour. The book makes a very good present for any occasion, I am definitely going to purchase another one for my brother who is also a grumpy cat fans. I would recommend everyone buying this book than the calendar, you get a lot more for the price you pay. (Or just get both!)

Kodak Premium Photo Paper, Glossy, 100 x 150 mm, 60 Sheets
Kodak Premium Photo Paper, Glossy, 100 x 150 mm, 60 Sheets
Price: 9.54

1.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with my HP C4200 printer, 30 July 2013
it says it can be used in any consumer inkjet printer but my HP printer could not grip the paper the first few times, but when it did, you can hear it printing but the photo came out blank. I only bought Kodak because HP paper was out of stock. I am annoyed and have to try and return these and make another purchase again.

TePe Travel Case
TePe Travel Case
Offered by Dental Direct UK
Price: 1.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended but inadequate product description, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: TePe Travel Case (Personal Care)
I would have given this product a five star but because, firstly, I was sent a pink box which is my least favourite colour and the one shown on the picture is green! Secondly, the item I received is not identical as the one shown on the picture. The internal design is a bit different I thought they could have uploaded with an up to date picture. Two faults = minus two stars.
The box is very useful I wish i have purchased it long time ago as my tepe brushes were everywhere... You can slot six regular brushes in there at an angle.
It is reasonably priced. If you think about it, it includes postage of up to 90p, cost of the box, Jiffy bag, labelling, commission to amazon, labour cost... They don't actually make much of a profit so i would give credit to the seller.

Uncertainty [DVD]
Uncertainty [DVD]
Dvd ~ Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd
Price: 2.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Kind of pointless and waste of time, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Uncertainty [DVD] (DVD)
I don't see the point of it and it doesn't make sense to me. It is the worst film I have ever watched. During the film I was waiting for something good to happen or a good or doesn't have to be happy ending, but I never got any of it. I was disappointed considering Joseph Gordon Levitt is in it. The film does not have any subtitles. Some parts of the film are pointless and related. I'd rather watch a cheesy chick flick than this.

Paris 2013 Michelin Guide: Restaurants (Michelin Guides)
Paris 2013 Michelin Guide: Restaurants (Michelin Guides)
by Michelin
Price: 11.52

3.0 out of 5 stars Book is in French and where are the hotels??, 15 Mar 2013
My friend has asked me to help him buy this book, so this is my first time buying the Paris michelin guide. I have read Hong Kong macau michelin guide before. I was unaware that this book is in French. I wish they could have made it obvious on the title rather than on the product description otherwise I might not have bought it in the first place. The cover of the book I received is different from the cover photo shown on amazon. The book I received titled only paris restaurants but no hotels... I wonder why...

I think all of the star restaurants include a photo of the restaurant which is useful considering if you can't read french you can always look at the pictures! There are bar codes for your smartphone to scan which takes you directly to the website of the restaurant. The book also include a fold up map of Paris with the restaurants dotted all over the map.

Overall, it is a decent book only I wish it is in English. Nevertheless, I will still keep the book. If you ever go to Paris, you can always select the region in the book and choose a restaurant by looking at the symbols as used in all michelin guides.

Burlesque Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Burlesque Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have if you love the movie, 8 Jan 2013
If you have watched the movie and loved it then you will definitely love this ost. It features all the brilliant songs sung in the movie including the two ballet. All the songs are catchy, and powerful. This album would definitely make u dance and move like they do in the movie. You won't be disappointed.

Pretty Little Devils [DVD]
Pretty Little Devils [DVD]
Dvd ~ Haylie Duff
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.
Price: 16.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad influence, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Pretty Little Devils [DVD] (DVD)
I gave it two stars because it is the worst chick flick I have ever saw but I did finish the film to the end. It was only the ending where you wanted to find out the killer kept you amused.
I have watched many chick flicks but this is by far the worst one. Whoever wrote the lines and directed the movie did a bad job.
This movie should be rated 18, although no nudity was shown, it plays lots of sex references and lots of swearing which is inappropriate and unnecessary for teenagers. Some scenes are dirty and sick in my mind for a 15 rated movie, it is a bad influence for some people. The movie shows some bullying scenes which is sad and didn't help with the actresses, I just feel that their acting was wasted and they didn't play a good role model as typical college students. The acting is not great but that is normal for most budget chick flicks. I see an ugly side of the actresses rather their pretty side.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone under the age of 18, it did a bad job portraying American college life, and certainly not worth paying more than 5 for this movie.

sexy santa outfit size XS UK 6-8
sexy santa outfit size XS UK 6-8

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well for a petite person, 14 Dec 2012
It fits very well for a thin person like me. The dress actually comes with see-through straps which I don't think was mentioned on the description. This is a good feature so you don't have to be constantly aware that your dress might fall off. You can still tuck the straps away if you don't want them to show. For a thin person and lack of bust, finding a size xs is a miracle and it fits well and look sexy and cute. I had a quick try on and just felt great in it. The quality is decent and the price is fair I can't complain. I have purchased another Santa dress with the tutu (from smiffy) it is nothing as good as this one. The top part of the body part of the dress was just an iron on transfer which looks cheap. I would recommend this to anyone after a size 6 Santa dress.

Samsung Flip Cover for Galaxy Note  - Brown
Samsung Flip Cover for Galaxy Note - Brown
Offered by Sorze
Price: 3.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Samsung case, 27 Oct 2012
Loved it. A skin for a note book not a phone. This is the proper case designed for the note so why get any thing else? Makes the phone look sleek good colour. Clever design from samsung. if you are a clumsy person who drops the phone a lot then don't buy this.

Ice Princess [DVD]
Ice Princess [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michelle Trachtenberg
Offered by Jasuli
Price: 5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed it., 27 Mar 2011
This review is from: Ice Princess [DVD] (DVD)
I loved watching this movie from start to finish. I am in my mid 20s and love watching chick flicks, Ice Princess definitely gets my thumb up. The story is good, not cheesy, not fake, not childish... the main actress did a good job she was very pleasant to look at all the way. It also brings tears to my eyes during some parts of the film. It is a movie that I would watch more than once. It is just great!