Profile for claire_party@yahoo.co.uk > Reviews

claire_party@yahoo.co.uk (Newcastle, UK)

The Ibiza Annual Vol.3 - Summer 2000
The Ibiza Annual Vol.3 - Summer 2000

5.0 out of 5 stars It Feels Sooooo Good baby!, 19 Sep 2000
What an album! If you're a fan of dance at all this is a must have - I got it a couple of weeks ago and I can't live without it! There are so many good songs on here that it's impossible to pick out just one favourite but Bullet In The Gun, I Can Hear Voices and You Take My Breath Away by SuReal are fantastic. There's also a song on CD2 by Freefall called Skydive that I'd never heard before and its amazing! Sorry, but if this doesn't make you want to get up and shake your ass then there's something wrong with you! It's the best investment I've made in the last month anyway!

Performance And Cocktails
Performance And Cocktails
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as Haagen-Dazs - possibly even better!, 31 July 2000
From start to finish this album is nothing but sheer brilliance that could only come from the 'phonics. 'Roll Up And Shine' - words can't describe. The first time I ever really heard of the 'phonics was when 'Just Looking' was released - it was the track that turned me into a fan and it still remains my favourite, the lyrics, the guitars and Kelly's voice all melt together to form a masterpiece that will soothe and move you. 'T-Shirt Sun Tan' is one of my summer anthems, 'She Takes Her Clothes Off' is good to sing along to and 'Plastic California' is a quietly confident rocker which is great to chill to but it soon builds up and you'll be roaring along with Kelly by the end of it! 'I Stopped To Fill My Car Up' is haunting and gives the album the ending it deserves - by the end of it's final notes you will be in awe of the utter brilliance of this album. I can't wait for the next one!

Word Gets Around
Word Gets Around
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 31 July 2000
This review is from: Word Gets Around (Audio CD)
What can I say? This album is fantastic, as is Kelly's voice and the lyrics are great to sing along to. The only thing that really beats me is that of all the reviews of this only 2 people mention the awesome 'Too Many Sandwiches'. 'A Thousand Trees' and 'Local Boy' are amazing but 'Too Many Sandwiches' tops them all - you'll be blown away by the amazing guitar work from Kelly, I just can't stress how good it is! Give this the justice it deserves and play it LOUD!