Profile for Justin Burton > Reviews

Content by Justin Burton

Justin Burton (Toronto, ON, Canada)

(Who's Afraid Of) The Art Of Noise?
(Who's Afraid Of) The Art Of Noise?

5.0 out of 5 stars Meaningless?.........Nonsense!, 29 April 2008
"Who's Afraid.." remains one of my all time favorite albums. I bought the CD version when it was issued in the latter half of the '90s, but I still prefer my original vinyl copy (I guess I got used to the crackles!).
It's still as fresh, witty, wierd and (occasionally) irresistibly danceable now as it was then.

The Dream
The Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Youth and Hillage are back - Huzzah!, 15 Mar 2008
This review is from: The Dream (Audio CD)
I'd almost given up on Alex's work, but then almost out of the blue he's started working with Youth and Steve Hillage again, and the result is quite simply marvellous!
I wasn't sure about it at first, but The Dream has really, really grown on me (unlike the last 10+ years worth of material - OK, must admit that I'm more of 89-92 period Orb Fan). In fact I'm addicted, and I have no intention of quitting! The Dream is warm, groovy, wacky and mellow in all the right proportions. Encore!

Mastering NetWare 6
Mastering NetWare 6
by James E. Gaskin

3.0 out of 5 stars Hardly comprehensive, 31 July 2002
This review is from: Mastering NetWare 6 (Paperback)
If you are looking for information on NetWare 6 clustering then look elsewhere. There's just a short review of Cluster Services for NetWare 5.1, which is about as much use as a chocolate teapot! This is inexcusable, considering that clustering is an integral part of NetWare 6.
Apart from that this book is ok, as long as you're not looking for any in depth information.