Profile for RFH > Reviews

RFH

Salute
Salute
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Mix - Salute (Album) Is Genuinely Brilliant, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Salute (Audio CD)
To say I am a Little Mix fan would have been a lie; that is until I heard this album being played in a shop. I asked who it was and was very surprised. Weren't they that rubbish girl band from the X-Factor? However, every track is fantastic and single worthy in their own right. Just shows you that life can still surprise us and teach us not to judge so quickly. I hope others feel the same as me and listen and agree with this great album. Well done girls!

ARTPOP
ARTPOP
Offered by MediaMine

5.0 out of 5 stars Lady Gaga - ARTPOP, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: ARTPOP (Audio CD)
She does it again with another brilliant album. You won't be disappointed with this offering. Go on Gaga! Gets better and better with every listen.

Living For The Weekend
Living For The Weekend

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Very, Very Good!, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Living For The Weekend (Audio CD)
Not a great Saturdays' fan but when my friend was playing this I was instantly surprised with how much I enjoyed it, so much so, I bought it myself. Even if you are not a fan, you may be after this album. Well done girls! My favourites are Disco Love and Gentlemen. Probably as the 90s were my era and these sound like 90s hits.

Brand New Machine
Brand New Machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Brand New Machine - Chase & Status, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: Brand New Machine (Audio CD)
If you are a Chase & Status fan, you may at first feel slightly disappointed with this album. However, you may find that to change after a few listens, as the tracks seem to evolve with each hearing, rather than be instance classics. I personally now love this album as much as the previous two albums.

Native
Native

5.0 out of 5 stars OneRepublic - Native, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Native (Audio CD)
This is one of the best albums I have heard in a long time. Stand out tracks include all of them! But my favourite is "I Lived". This is a varied and well written and well produced album. His voice seems to go to any type of song too, which is rare.