Profile for redpoppy647 > Reviews

redpoppy647

Page: 1 | 2
BLACK Ladies Laptop/Business Bag for 15.6" Laptop in Navy/White
BLACK Ladies Laptop/Business Bag for 15.6" Laptop in Navy/White

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to be organised, this is the bag for you..., 22 Feb. 2016
I have one of these utterly brilliant bags. I love mine. it's a great size, I can fit so much in it without it being bulky and uneven. The inside has 2 dividers which make 3 sections . 1 section comfortably and securely holds my notebook/laptop. This is great because once in there I know it's protected and it's not going to slide around. In the other sections I have my book (always have this with me), my big purse, security badge and lanyard, and various work related documents in a file. Everything stays where I put it and doesn't slide around in the bag all the time.
The bag also has two handy extra zipped pockets - one on each side of the bag. These are handy for holding all those extra bits us ladies like to have with us: pens, lipstick, tube of handcream, mobile - there's a pocket just for this, tube of 8 hour cream, post it notes, perfume, emergency money purse, and there's still room for more stuff if you have it.
Everything is securely zipped in so I don't have to worry about anything falling out .
With the bag comes a super handy shoulder strap which is detachable ( I leave mine on most of the time ). The strap has a padded section which makes it very comfortable on your shoulder.
All this in a stylish bag which is as hard working as you are. How I managed before I purchased mine, I don't know. Definitely the best money I've spent in a long time. And not a lot of money for such a brilliant bag.
Don't hesitate in considering if this is the bag for you, believe me it's well worth it. You won't be disappointed.
I bought my bag direct from the sellers website so Amazon won't verify my purchase.

The Fragrant Heavens
The Fragrant Heavens
by Valerie Ann Worwood

5.0 out of 5 stars very informative book, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Fragrant Heavens (Hardcover)
I love this book which is very informative, arrived super quickly and in excellent condition. I made this purchase through Amazon Marketplace - Reuseabook. This book will serve me well for many years to come. Very pleased with this purchase on all levels.

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Eye Transforming Moisturiser Cream - 15 ml
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Eye Transforming Moisturiser Cream - 15 ml
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes

5.0 out of 5 stars really lovely eyecream, 11 Jan. 2014
I have used several eyecreams and never noticed any difference to the skin area around my eyes - until I tried this one! The Olay Total Effects Eye 7 in 1 Anti Aging Eye Transforming Cream - may not have totally transformed my eye area but there's definitely been an improvement, but I have only been using it for about 2 months so maybe there's time for further improvement yet. I don't have a lot of darkness around my eyes but the darkness has lightened and the fine lines are certainly finer. The cream is excellent for my extremely sensitive eyes - having last year been diagnosed with eczema around my eyes, since using this Olay product I've not had to use the steroid cream once which for me is an added bonus. Very pleased with the product, the price which is much cheaper on Amazon than on the high street(thank you Amazon) and the delivery time. For me definitely a 5 star rating on all levels.

Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm and Lift Anti-Ageing Moisturiser Night Cream - 50 ml
Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm and Lift Anti-Ageing Moisturiser Night Cream - 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely rich night cream, 23 Dec. 2013
I love this night cream - it soaks in beautifully without feeling it's sat on my skin and not sinking in at all (as some products can). Lovely product at a great price - cheaper than on the high street.

Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm and Lift Anti-ageing Moisturiser Day Cream SPF15 - 50 ml
Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm and Lift Anti-ageing Moisturiser Day Cream SPF15 - 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely moisturising day cream, 23 Dec. 2013
This is a lovely light day cream which makes my skin feel moisturised all day without feeling sticky or shiny. Definately a keeper! Excellent low price compared to high street stores.

NIVEA® Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover 125ml
NIVEA® Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover 125ml
Offered by Bellagio Europe SPRL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for even the most sensitive eyes, 23 Dec. 2013
I have extremely sensitive eyes and struggle to find eye products that don't irritate the skin around my eyes (and that's no easy feat). This product is fabulous for my eyes - I can use it several times a day if needs be, with no side effects. I had been using a mild steriod cream around my eye area due to slight eczema being diagnoised, but since using this product the cream is in the bin! I can't recommend this product highly enough. The price is very good - at least £2 cheapr than in Boots.

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 15 May 2013
I would love to give this book review more than 5 stars - however I can't. This book is very amusing - had me chuckling in parts, and it's also very historical (and not in a dull way) and given the events described in the book, you can well imagine that the historical happenings could well have occurred as the story describes. I didn't want this story to end - always a sign of a good book. Don't hesitate in buying this book - you won't be disappointed.

Little Girl Lost (DS Lucy Black Book 1)
Little Girl Lost (DS Lucy Black Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting story, 15 May 2013
This was a good story linking several characters together each with a part of the puzzle of the story. I guessed parts of the plot but didn't guess the ending. An enjoyable and fairly easy read.

My Secret Sister: Jenny Lucas and Helen Edwards' family story
My Secret Sister: Jenny Lucas and Helen Edwards' family story

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book - I could not put it down, 15 May 2013
This is a really good read - very touching, harrowing in places, and unbelievable that a mother could be so callous and uncaring. They say, 'what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger' and for Helen I wonder where she got her strength from at times. Unfotunately there are still unaswered questions which both ladies may never find the answers too, but how marvellous that the two sisters managed to find each other and can now enjoy a very close relationship. I read this is 2 days.

dear annie: A No-nonsense Guide to Getting Dressed
dear annie: A No-nonsense Guide to Getting Dressed
by Annalisa Barbieri

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good interesting book, 18 Jan. 2013
I really love this book which I happened upon while surfing Amazon. Not a book to sit and read but certainly one to dip in and out of, and to find out how to get dressed!! Loved the writing style and the collection of advice on offer.

Page: 1 | 2