Profile for Emma > Reviews

Content by Emma

Emma

Page: 1 | 2
Little Roosters Baby Fully Breathable Quilted Travel Cot Mattress (95 x 65 x 10 cm)
Offered by Tyne Trading (Manchester) Ltd
Price: 23.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It does smell of chemicals, 3 July 2014
I nearly didn't buy this as I was concerned about another review stating that it had a very strong chemical smell, reading the other reviews I thought that perhaps that was a one off. However when mine arrived it too had a very strong chemical smell that did engulf the entire room it was in. I contacted the company and was advised to wash the cover and air the mattress for a few days and the smell should go away. I did as instructed and the smell didn't go away. in honesty I haven't challenged the company which I should have done. I decided to wash the mattress in the shower to try and get rid of the smell which it did do. however being a VERY big sponge its taken over a week to dry and I now wouldn't use it for the babies.

Cuddles Time Beige Cord Hobby Horse with Sound.
Cuddles Time Beige Cord Hobby Horse with Sound.
Offered by Dickens International Ltd
Price: 15.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 7 Jan 2014
Really like this hobby horse and my little one loves it. Very well made and even makes a horsey noise too when the ears are pressed.

Pink Butterfly Picture Photo Frame
Pink Butterfly Picture Photo Frame
Offered by UK GIFT STORE ONLINE
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful frame, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pink Butterfly Picture Photo Frame
This is a very pretty, solid and well made frame. well worth the money and would buy again if wanted.

Tranquility - Whales of the Pacific
Tranquility - Whales of the Pacific
Price: 5.92

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 7 Jan 2014
I was looking for a relaxing CD that I can put on in the background and chill out to. I actually find this particular disk a little high pitched and find it irritating rather than relaxing.

Musicbox World 51034 Snow Globe Playing O Christmas Tree
Musicbox World 51034 Snow Globe Playing O Christmas Tree
Price: 22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 7 Jan 2014
I really love this snow globe.

I was looking for something timeless that my little one can keep for a long time. the tune is lovely and it looks very well made and the base looks quite realistic and wooden although it is moulded resin.

I would not hesitate in buying these products for other children or adults, they are very lovely.

Toe Socks With Gel Cushioned Heel
Toe Socks With Gel Cushioned Heel
Offered by Grandma's Home Shopping
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, 7 Jan 2014
I really like these. I was looking for extra cushioning to wear and have been very pleased with these. the gel is actually only on the heal but this is what I was looking for.

I have size 9 feet and these stretch nicely enough over my feet without feeling tight.

I was dubious over the individual toes as I have never worn them before but again I really like it. these are very comfortable and you cant feel any seems inbetween toes etc.

The only downside is that after 2 months of wearing them (washing them inbetween wears obviously) is that the back of them can sometimes roll down. the gel is still in tact and they do still look like new.

Silicone Massive Rolling Cut Mat Sugarcraft Fondant Cake,Rose Red-25"
Silicone Massive Rolling Cut Mat Sugarcraft Fondant Cake,Rose Red-25"
Offered by Flissy
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 7 Jan 2014
I'm a total novice and usually rubbish at transferring rolled out icing onto the actual cake however, using this you can pick up the mat and icing causing no stress on the icing at all. really nice floppy rubber that sticks nicely to a counter when rolling out and incredibly easy to clean.

Love it.

Britney Spears Radiance Eau de Parfum 100ml
Britney Spears Radiance Eau de Parfum 100ml
Offered by PerfumeWorldUK
Price: 13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought, 7 Jan 2014
I'm not one for buying 'Pop Stars' perfums and I would have totally walked past this in the shops However, I personally really like this one. It's quite sweet but is light and not musky in the slightest. It's fresh and perfectly suitable for work/going out/dates etc.

Very worth the buy.

Scalextric QuickBuild C1301 Demolition Derby 1:32 Scale Race Set
Scalextric QuickBuild C1301 Demolition Derby 1:32 Scale Race Set
Price: 74.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego style cars, 7 Jan 2014
I didn't realise that these cars were Lego Style Cars but really like the design. Scalextric faultless racing track with unique design. Excellent

VTech Writing Pro Laptop
VTech Writing Pro Laptop
Price: 15.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfit for Purpose, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: VTech Writing Pro Laptop (Toy)
Really is this the best the VTech can come up with for a learning laptop for kids?

The screen is awful and very VERY pixelated. the actual writing area is tiny and for young children that are learning to write this tool is just not useful nor fit for purpose.

I wouldn't waste your money.

It is robust enough and my little one likes it as she pretends to 'Work' like Mummy on her laptop however she uses it for imagination only and not what the intended purpose is as she cant see the screen properly.

Page: 1 | 2