Profile for cakecookiemaker > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Russell Hobbs 18275 Allure Hand Mixer
Russell Hobbs 18275 Allure Hand Mixer

4.0 out of 5 stars Russell Hobbs Allure Hand Mixer, 25 May 2012
I bought this hand mixer to replace my 10yr old hand mixer that finally gave up that is also a Russell Hobbs.The Machine itself is not a problem. Works like a dream, beautifully designed, powerful motor compared to my old model which was a 250W.

The reason I gave it a 4 star was amazons poor choice of Delivery.They sent is thru YODEL!!.YODEL the day(thur) when they were suppose to deliver my parcel the did courier guy did not even appear at my door he took it straight back to their Depot.When I phoned up YODEL and ask why they said it was not the couriers route of delivery and would get the parcel out til Mon.Phoned Amazon about the problem they said they will contact YODEL, YODEL finally agreed to deliver it on Fri. came Fri still NO Parcel.Phone Amazon to aske why this is so as they promised to deliver the parcel on Fri.YODEL still insist that they will only deliver the parcel on Mon.Came Mon,still NO Parcel,I phone Amazon again and enquired to whether YODEL had misplaced the parcel and why they had not delivered the parcel as they had promised again they had LIED.When I did finally did receive my parcel on Tue, the courier guy rang the door bell gave me the parcel did not give me anything to sign and bacially noted that parcel was left on the porch on his system another LIE.

So Amazon, If you want to keep your customers happy and continue having happy customers please DO NOT use YODEL or HDNL as they are the same company.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2012 8:06 AM BST

Fossil JR1112 Ladies Brown Leather Cuff Strap Watch with Blue Dial
Fossil JR1112 Ladies Brown Leather Cuff Strap Watch with Blue Dial

4.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Ladies Watch, 15 May 2012
Bought this for my daughter as a gift. She was absolutely delighted with the watch when it arrived.The only draw back is changing the battery.How do you change the battery when it is flat?? That is why it only has a 4 star.

Snopake Lite 40 Pockets A4 Display Book (pack of 12) - Assorted Colours
Snopake Lite 40 Pockets A4 Display Book (pack of 12) - Assorted Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Snopake 40 pockets, 15 May 2012
Bought this to store music scores and awards. This Pockets and Folder were much better than I expected when it arrived. Very pleased with it.

Julius Caesar: Oxford School Shakespeare
Julius Caesar: Oxford School Shakespeare
by William Shakespeare

5.0 out of 5 stars Julius Caesar Oxford Shakespeare Book-GCSE, 15 May 2012
Bought this for my daughter for learning this topic and making notes in the book as she was not able to do this with a school library book. This book was the cheapest in Amazon than anywhere else the moment we bought it.Thank you Amazon

Textiles Technology: Revision Guide (Collins GCSE Essentials)
Textiles Technology: Revision Guide (Collins GCSE Essentials)
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Lonsdale GCSE TEXTILE Revision Guide, 15 May 2012
Bought this also for my daughter for her textile revision. Said this was better than the AQA but they are both needed for different things.

AQA GCSE Design and Technology: Textiles Technology (Aqa Gcse Design & Technology)
by Amanda Dick

5.0 out of 5 stars AQA GCSE design and textile, 15 May 2012
This book was bought for my daughter as it was suggested by her school used for revision.Some Infomation in the book is quite useful

Fossil ES1855 Stainless Steel Ladies Brown Leather / Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Watch, 15 May 2012
Bought this for my daughter who wanted a watch for her birthday. She was delighted with it. We took some links out which was quite easy. It fitted well and beautifully on her wrist.

Tidlo Magnetic Letters
Tidlo Magnetic Letters

5.0 out of 5 stars Lower case Alphabet, 15 May 2012
This review is from: Tidlo Magnetic Letters (Toy)
Bought this as a gift and this has been in used ever since for the last 4 months.Child was then 21/2 years old - Easy to grip, colourful and fun.

Traybakes & Slices (The Australian Women's Weekly Essentials)
Traybakes & Slices (The Australian Women's Weekly Essentials)
by The Australian Women's Weekly

5.0 out of 5 stars Traybakes and Slices Another Australian Women Weekly, 15 May 2012
This book is great is says what it says and more. Very simple instruction in the book and the great thing is all the recipes has been tried and tested and you know it will work.I have also converted some of them in to cakes and used some as bases for other tray bakes.Very versatile.
Excellent book!!

Biscuits (The Australian Women's Weekly Compact)
Biscuits (The Australian Women's Weekly Compact)
by The Australian Women's Weekly

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book to have on your kitchen!!, 14 May 2012
I used to get my mum to get these books from Australia and when I discovered Amazon started selling them I thought fab, wonderful, I can get these now easily. This particular book is great it is a compilation from all their books over the years, I even got my children cooking from them. They are easy to follow if you know the basics of cooking. Melting Moments have been my favourite from this book.There are other book title from these series.It is worth the money spending if you are a keen cook.

Page: 1 | 2