Profile for E ROBERTS > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Good Wife Season 7
The Good Wife Season 7
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Never watched it and never wanted to. It was ..., 13 Jun. 2016
Never watched it and never wanted to. It was downloaded and charged to my account without my knowledge or permission. Only I have access to my account so it was either an error by Amazon or someone hacked my account. Can't see why anyone would hack an account just for this though. I contacted Amazon and they agreed to refund the charges. (Well most of them as someone had already started watching it.)

Carmina Burana: O Fortuna
Carmina Burana: O Fortuna

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 April 2016
Love this tune. Good that it's the London Philharmonic Orchestra because you know the quality. Price is good too.

Stasis (Alpha Ship One Book 1)
Stasis (Alpha Ship One Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars ... was ok but the language used was a bit tediously simplistic and repetitive which put me off, 4 Mar. 2016
The story was ok but the language used was a bit tediously simplistic and repetitive which put me off. I suggest try before you buy where possible.

Puzzle Mates Portapuzzle Jigsaw Accessory (1000 Pieces)
Puzzle Mates Portapuzzle Jigsaw Accessory (1000 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars This product is excellent apart from needing to kept flat, 6 Feb. 2016
This product is excellent apart from needing to kept flat. If you tip it on its side then the pieces slip down. Still worth the money though.

Ex_Machina
Ex_Machina
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Ex_Machina (Amazon Video)
Wasn't what I was expecting. Worth a watch though but a bit slow in places.

aLLreli® 8200 DPI High Precision Programmable Wired USB Laser Gaming Mouse for PC - 8 Programmable Buttons | 5 User Profiles | Omron Micro Switches | 1000Hz 12000F/S 150I/S 30G acceleration | Braided Cable | Multiple Lighting Color options | Ergonomic and Symmetrical Design | Professional Equipment for Gamers
Offered by ForPower(aLLreli TM)

3.0 out of 5 stars Contains delicate parts., 4 April 2015
Not bad but arrived not working. Pin in scroll wheel broken. Emailed aLLreli but no reply.
Will try to fix with superglue but not hopeful.

Split Second - Uncut
Split Second - Uncut
Dvd ~ Rutger Hauer
Offered by dvd-uncut

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this even though it was a German edition ..., 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Split Second - Uncut (DVD)
Very happy with this even though it was a German edition which I missed when ordering. It does have the film in Original English though so all is good.

Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini UK SIM-Free Smartphone - White (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Digital Techno LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars People hae expressed hoe good the predictive text is but i fing it infuriating ..., 20 Sept. 2014
I have a few issues with this phone. People hae expressed hoe good the predictive text is but i fing it infuriating that it will not learn commonly used words. It will not learn my Surname for a start.

Secondly it comes with a whole host of pre-installed Apps which continually want to be updated. I have no use for these apps and would like to evict them from the internal storage that they sqat in.

Thirdly, and this is the most infuriating. Whenever I receive a text, it appears in my email in box. Why any one would want this I have no idea. People I have asked say "Oh, it is because every thing is linked nowaday." Talking of which I deleated my email contacts on my phone because I would rather use a computer for that sort of thing (old fassioned I guess) and the contents of my hotmail address book were also deleated so I lost all my contacts.

Other than That a great litttle phone. :)

High Visibility Motorcycle Jacket - Waterproof Thermal Vented & Armoured (44")
High Visibility Motorcycle Jacket - Waterproof Thermal Vented & Armoured (44")
Offered by Bikers Gear - Gold Rated Supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Jacket, 8 May 2014
I love this Jacket and for the price it was a very good buy. My only gripe is that the velcro on the cuffs is a bit stringy so it doesn't stick very well. This is a minor a s the zips hold the cuffs in place. I have tried the jacket out in the rain and I am very pleased to report that it is water proof. I also like the fact that there are zipped vents in the front of the jacket where other manufacturers put small pockets. The large pocket on the back is a bit tight but still very roomy.

New Mens/Gents Brown Leather Hush Puppies Lace Up Casual Shoes. - Brown - UK SIZE 9
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 12 Mar. 2014
I have had a pair of these before, though slightly different, and I loved them so much I went for another pair. Very comfortable and durable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3