Profile for scottie > Reviews

Content by scottie

scottie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Premium Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Long Touch Stylus Pen + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth (Wallet Black)
Offered by SAMXOOMZ

Family Calendar 2015 - KTwo Products family organiser for up to 5 people with storage pockets

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 30 Oct. 2014
This calander is rather on the small side with little room for daily information. The pockets per month is a good idea but the overall quality is poor, almost cheap. Sent mine back immediately and ordered the Sandra Boynton calander again.

Vortigern 10FT Trampoline Replacement Padding Surround in Blue - Fits Round T...
Offered by activeleisure

5.0 out of 5 stars wish I had this 1st time round, 7 July 2014
Your never sure when you order these things if they'll be right but this is the real deal. Although the under side is not the same material as the top it is still well worth the money and better than my original that fell apart after one season. It fits really well and has enough material over to stay over the bar and not ride up every time the kids start to spring. Very pleased

Vortigern Replacement Safety Netting for 10ft Diameter SIX pole Trampolines
Vortigern Replacement Safety Netting for 10ft Diameter SIX pole Trampolines
Offered by activeleisure

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 7 July 2014
Really good quality net for 6 pole trampolines. This net is even better and stronger than my original and compared to europe the price was also much better. Very happy with this product and seller

Mums Family Calendar 2014 Wall
Mums Family Calendar 2014 Wall
by Workman
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars just lovely, 29 Dec. 2013
My wife just loves quirky calendars and this one is just lovely. With its stickers and cartoons it's fun and it works. The spaces for information are maybe not that large but its enough for one or two words and its large enough to be a feature on your kitchen wall.
We love it.

Bosch PSB 14.4 LI-2 Cordless Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill Driver with 1 x 14.4 V Battery, 1.5 Ah

5.0 out of 5 stars The best tool I ever bought, 16 Nov. 2013
Priced this all over town and at the time Amazon thrashed the ass of everyone. I've fitted my kitchen. Living room, 2 bedrooms and a 3rd to go. Love it. 2 years now and it can be months between uses and everytime I go for it, there's always a bit of juice in there for a small job.
If you don't have one, you should

Philips Sonicare HX6731/02 HealthyWhite Deluxe Rechargeable Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare HX6731/02 HealthyWhite Deluxe Rechargeable Toothbrush

2.0 out of 5 stars not sure, 16 Nov. 2013
I've had this some time now so I've had a good run with it. Previously I have been an Oral b man but thought I'd go with this for a change. Maybe its a coincidence but I've had more dentist visits in the last 18 months to 2 years for broken teeth and loose filings than ever before. I'm only saying but a facts a fact. I'll be going back to braun soon as I've got a bit of spare cash.

Haden 10608 10-Cup Coffee Maker Make Everyone a Cuppa
Haden 10608 10-Cup Coffee Maker Make Everyone a Cuppa

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 16 Nov. 2013
Absolute bargain. What can I say. I've had expensive ones and middle of the range ones and they all pack in eventually when you live in a hard water area. So I bought this as a tester. Well impressed and at the same time annoyed at the more expensive brands.

Landmann Stainless Steel Pedestal Charcoal Barbecue
Landmann Stainless Steel Pedestal Charcoal Barbecue

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 16 Nov. 2013
Bought this as a bit of a cheap throw away summer barbie 2 years ago. Still got it. And after a wash down with a inox scrubber my guests still ask if I've bought a new one. Well chuffed

Sola Control Buoyancy aid / Jacket. 60-70Kg 50N Fully approved to EN393.
Sola Control Buoyancy aid / Jacket. 60-70Kg 50N Fully approved to EN393.
Offered by Big Orange Watersports Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice for the price, 16 Nov. 2013
Got this for my sons camping holiday with the boys club as a bit of extra safety. Very pleased with the price and quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3