Profile for jacquif > Reviews

Animal Womens Swish Aop Thong Sandals
Animal Womens Swish Aop Thong Sandals
Price: £6.65 - £14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 10 Aug 2014
I have 6 pairs of these animal flip flops.They are the comfiest ever. I can walk about for hours in them and in the summer I generally don't wear anything else (unless I dress code permits). The toe peice has never hurt and they stay on well. I buy a size 5 - they are a little big as I am usually a size 4 1/2. Excellent product.

LEGO® Batman Visual Dictionary LEGO® DC Universe Super Heroes
LEGO® Batman Visual Dictionary LEGO® DC Universe Super Heroes
by Daniel Lipkowitz

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loves this, 12 Nov 2013
essential for any lego batman fan - lots of info and great colour pictures as you would expect from lego - great price too

Mountain Warehouse Kids Patterned Warm Acrylic Elasticated Ski Tubes Skiing Socks Red One Size
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars liked but not true to size, 12 Nov 2013
These socks are lovely and soft and the colours are great however in my opinion they are not kids socks as they are far too wide in the foot are. I therefore returned them. They are good value for money though.

Star Wars Angry Birds Jenga Rise of Darth Vader
Star Wars Angry Birds Jenga Rise of Darth Vader
Offered by Duncans Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived promptly and my son loves it, 12 Nov 2013
This item arrived one day before the due date which made my son happy. He loves this game as he mixes up the pieces and characters with other angry bird star wars games. The usual price is £30 however I only paid £21 on amazon. I would not have paid £30 as basically it is a box of plastic pieces.

See Inside Your Body (Usborne Flap Books)
See Inside Your Body (Usborne Flap Books)
by Katie Daynes
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars great book for all, 24 Jun 2011
I got this for my 5yr old son as he was always asking how parts of his body worked. He loved the fact the book had lots of flaps and although he was not able to understand all of it he particularly likes and understands the sections on pooing and weeing (typical boy). He has learnt quite a lot already and so have I!! I am sure this book will last him for years as his brain develops and he is able to understand more of the complex parts.

A Precious Special Delivery (Postman Pat Special Delivery Service)
A Precious Special Delivery (Postman Pat Special Delivery Service)
by VARIOUS

4.0 out of 5 stars my little boy loves it, 23 Sep 2010
my little boy loves postman pat and especially the new SDS version. He loved this book as it has good pictures but also a decent story