Profile for A > Reviews

Offered by mercersfurniture
Price: 39.80

1.0 out of 5 stars REAL QUALITY CONTROL ISSUES, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Corona Nest of Tables
Flat pack arrived undamaged with all parts and hardware. However, on assembly found predrilled holes did not marry for example, securing table tops to frame (completely opposite to where they should have been) and some holes were too shallow for dowels. The glue was like water and therefore I was unable to use. I fabricated assembly of two tables (medium and small) but the other one has ended up in the bin. Colour of this type of furniture varies (we have several pieces of such furniture) and so you have to settle for a blend rather than match. For me the issue is quite simple, importers need better supply chain management and quality checks. Buy at your own risk.

A quick update to report that I have been in correspondence with the retailer Home Essentials and can say that they are committed to resolving the quality issues with their supplier otherwise, they will discontinue selling the item. So do not be put off by my experience as the tables, when perfect, are a lovely product.

Rocina Flip Case black for Motorola Motoluxe XT615
Rocina Flip Case black for Motorola Motoluxe XT615

5.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS FOR ME, 13 Nov 2013
I found this flip case after a great deal of searching Amazon and the web. Obviously Motorola Motoluxe mobile phones are not well served by the accessory market here in the UK. The seller is overseas but the flip case is fulfilled by Amazon. However, given the previous review, I thought long and hard before purchasing. I need not have worried, it fits perfectly my Motorola Motoluxe XT615 and the quality, for me, does not disappoint. Nice felt-type inner liner, solid plastic phone holder (gives access to all phone functions) and magnetic catch are all contained in an expensive looking nice colour dark brown leather case with neatly edged stitching.

6 IN 1 PACK LCD SCREEN PROTECTORS FOR MOTOROLA DEFY+ (PLUS) - 3 LAYER ANTI-SCRATCH PHONE DISPLAY SAVERS
Offered by Membrane Store
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium product, 13 Nov 2013
Value for money protectors that proved very easy to apply. A little patience results in no air bubbles. Great to see that they had been designed to fit around the Defy+ sensor. A nice touch to include in the pack a cloth, plastic smoother, stubborn dust remover and reuse labels. I have previously bought other Membrane products that have also not disappointed.

Faux Leather Chocolate Brown Star Moroccan Pouffe Footstool Bean Bag with Filling

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 13 Nov 2013
Like other reviewers, I found this product does not disappoint. It matches our real leather suite perfectly. So much that I immediately ordered another one for the Mrs. We ordered and received the items within a couple of days, Full marks to the seller and Royal Mail.

GLITZY GIZMOS BLACK PU LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH FOR MOTOROLA MOTOSMART (XT389/XT390) & MOTOLUXE (XT389)
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

1.0 out of 5 stars DID NOT FIT PHONE INTENDED, 1 Nov 2013
Unfortunately this case does not fit all Motorola Motoluxe smart phones. Seller has since amended case details to make it clearer that it is for a Motorola Motoluxe XT390 only. Otherwise, I would have been well satisfied with the product. Now it is in my charity donation pile.

High Quality Parasol Cover Banana Cantilever
High Quality Parasol Cover Banana Cantilever
Offered by Speedwellstar
Price: 16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars You too can have your own garden rocket., 21 Jun 2013
I was a bit worried that the silver colour of this cover would look as if we had an Alien in the garden. Ideally wanted a green cover but they tend to be a lot pricier (too much to justify me buying one). Then I found this and I was so wrong to worry about it being too Alien looking because for the price you get an excellent "Banana Parasol" cover from toe to top. It is of a generous size to make covering on and off easy with a pull string chord that I choose to wrap around a brick to stop any possible balooning (taking off). From the road, it does not look like an Alien, more a space rocket... great find, buy and service.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Hold it down and you will enjoy this great product, 21 Jun 2013
A very good value for money purchase. It frees patio table space by not having a parasol going up through the centre. However, whilst sturdy (excuse the pun) do not kid yourself this parasol is free standing. I have weighted it down on a patio with 6 paving stones (4 would probably have been okay) bought from the local DIY store at a fraction of the cost of the weights they try and sell you for these types of "Banana parasols". I am not persuaded that the metal pins would be suffice to hold it on soft ground. However, I am please with my purchase and product quality.

Modern Chrome Touch Table Lamp with Black Fabric Shade
Modern Chrome Touch Table Lamp with Black Fabric Shade
Offered by The Light Factory
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars let ther be style and light, 21 Jun 2013
Perfect small low cost table lamp for my "mancave". Absolute bonus that it is a mood-setting touch lamp to have low for listening to music, hight to read and medium so as not to spill my wine. Great find and buy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't stop making these hats for me, 21 Jun 2013
I wanted something different from the ubiquitous baseball cap and Australian leather hat - I have done that before others copied. Now this is my hat/find and just in case they stop making them I have bought two of each colour!!!!

Blue Comfort Wrist Silicone Gel Rest Support Mat Mouse Mice Pad
Blue Comfort Wrist Silicone Gel Rest Support Mat Mouse Mice Pad
Offered by Well-Goal
Price: 2.78

5.0 out of 5 stars It will be hard to better this product/service, 21 Jun 2013
This mat is a non-slip, very comfortable to use and does not take up a lot of desk room. The cost is so competitive that I did not even bother to look elsewhere. Moreover, it was received the very next day I ordered.

Page: 1 | 2