Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Bite Me (The Pride Series Book 9)
Bite Me (The Pride Series Book 9)

4.0 out of 5 stars bit me, 20 April 2014
The pride series is one of the best series I have read I look forwards to reading more very soon

Samsung TicToc 4GB MP3 Player - Blue (discontinued by manufacturer)
Samsung TicToc 4GB MP3 Player - Blue (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for running!, 17 Mar. 2012
I wanted an MP3 player that i could take running with me so obviously didn't want to pay to much, this little gadget is AMAZING! Does exactly what it says it can do. The sound quality is excellent although I do not use the headphones provided (I use sport headphones)although the head phones provided are great quality. Only thing to be careful with is if like me you want to use this for running/jogging be careful where you place it. The first time i used it, i clipped it onto my back pocket. BIG mistake!! It kept changing to different modes. I have since then clipped this to the front of my running tights and have had no problems. So all in all a great little gadget with a very strong clip excellent sound quality and not a bad price.
I SAY BUY IT YOU WON'T REGRET IT! :)

Philips SHQ3000/10 Washable Sports Headphones with Anti-Bacterial Agent
Philips SHQ3000/10 Washable Sports Headphones with Anti-Bacterial Agent

4.0 out of 5 stars Sports headphones, 13 Feb. 2012
I was looking for a pair of headphones that would not come out from my ears while running and that would fit my quite small ears....and i have to say i found them! These are great headphones not once have they fallen from my ears, they are a bit fiddly to get onto your ear but after a few times very easy to use. The only complaint i have is the base on these headphones really do suck! That being said i would buy them again if i lose or brake the ones i have.